- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Open University Press
- McMahon, Aisling
- Black & white illustrations
- 244 x 170 x 19 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 467:B&W 6.69 x 9.61 in or 244 x 170 mm (Pinched Crown) Perfect Bound on White w/Matte Lam
- 563 g
Du kanske gillar
Supervision in the Helping Professions 5e379
Finns även som
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
a practical and empowering guide. the integration of old and new material from therapeutic, systemic, and organisational thinking provides a distinctive and deep foundation for an exceptionally broad account of the key tasks and major methods of supervision.
Laddas ned direkt429
derek leslie milne, Fellow of The British Psychological Society, UK
an excellent book that provides timely and important information highly recommended for supervisors across all helping professions.
tony rousmaniere, Clinical Faculty, University of Washington, USA
no bookshelf on supervision or coaching is complete without this core book, which is insightful, challenging and bang up-to-date. with new, important material, a wise book just got wiser.
eve turner, Chair, Association of Professional Executive Coaching Supervision (APECS)
this globally bestselling book provides a comprehensive guide to clinical supervision practice for helping professionals from various disciplines. as there has been a strong growth in research on supervision practice over the last 10 years, this new edition has been thoroughly updated to include insights from contemporary research and literature, providing supervisors with an accessible and well-informed grounding for their work.
highlights of this new edition include:
Deeper consideration of the challenges of working as helping professionals in current times
Updated guidance for supervisors and supervisees on best practice and making the most of supervision
An updated chapter on the Seven-eyed model
A revised chapter on running supervisor training programmes, including guidance for training supervisors in using the Seven-eyed model
A new chapter on development of supervision across professions, including invited contributions from practitioners from 11 different disciplines
A new chapter offering a comprehensive review of research on supervision, focusing on application to practice
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Peter Hawkins
Peter Hawkins is founder and Chairman of Bath Consultancy Group. He is a leading consultant, writer and researcher in executive coaching, organizational learning, managing complex change and development of organizational culture. He has worked with many leading companies in the UK, Europe, America and South Africa.
foreword by michael carroll
1. Good enough supervision and the challenges of our time
Part I: The supervisees perspective
2. The seven capacities of a reflective practitioner
3. Becoming and being an effective supervisee
Part II: The supervisors perspective and the process of supervision
4. Becoming and being an effective supervisor
5. Maps and models of supervision
6. The Seven-eyed model of supervision
7. Working with difference: Transcultural supervision
8. Ethical and legal issues: Facing challenging and complex situations in supervision
9. Supervisor training and development
Part III: Group, peer-group and team supervision
10. Group and peer-group supervision
11. Supervising in teams and team development
Part IV: Supervision in organisations
12. Towards an organisational learning culture
13. Developing supervision policy and practice in organisations
Part V: Development of supervision
14. Development of supervision across professions
15. What have we learned about supervision? A review of the research evidence
16. Working with an open mind and open heart