- Häftad (Trade Paper)
- Antal sidor
- Vintage Crime/Black Lizard
- Penzler, Otto (ed.)
- 233 x 179 x 33 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1031 g
Du kanske gillar
Jack the Ripper
Murder At The Racetrack
Murder Is My Racquet
Otto PenzlerPaperback / Softback
The Big Book of Christmas Mysteriesav Otto Penzler271
Have yourself a crooked little Christmas with The Big Book of Christmas Mysteries.
- Skickas inom 5-8 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
Edgar Award-winning editor Otto Penzler collects sixty of his all-time favorite holiday crime stories--many of which are difficult or nearly impossible to find anywhere else. From classic Victorian tales by Arthur Conan Doyle, Robert Louis Stevenson, and Thomas Hardy, to contemporary stories by Sara Paretsky and Ed McBain, this collection touches on all aspects of the holiday season, and all types of mysteries. They are suspenseful, funny, frightening, and poignant.
Included are puzzles by Mary Higgins Clark, Isaac Asimov, and Ngaio Marsh; uncanny tales in the tradition of A Christmas Carol by Peter Lovesey and Max Allan Collins; O. Henry-like stories by Stanley Ellin and Joseph Shearing, stories by pulp icons John D. MacDonald and Damon Runyon; comic gems from Donald E. Westlake and John Mortimer; and many, many more. Almost any kind of mystery you're in the mood for--suspense, pure detection, humor, cozy, private eye, or police procedural-can be found in these pages.
- Unscrupulous Santas
- Crimes of Christmases Past and Present
- Festive felonies
- Deadly puddings
- Misdemeanors under the mistletoe
- Christmas cases for classic characters including Sherlock Holmes, Brother Cadfael, Miss Marple, Hercule Poirot, Ellery Queen, Rumpole of the Bailey, Inspector Morse, Inspector Ghote, A.J. Raffles, and Nero Wolfe.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »