- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- 2 New edition
- 24 Line drawings, black and white; 23 Tables, black and white; 24 Illustrations, black and white
- 251 x 203 x 30 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1090 g
Du kanske gillar
The Sum of Us
Applied Communication Research Methods
Getting Started as a Researcher679
A hands-on guide for applying research methods to common problems, issues, projects, and questions that communication practitioners deal with on a regular basis, this text demonstrates the relevance of research in professional roles and communication and media careers. The second edition features updated material that covers major communication research methods including surveys, experiments, focus groups, and observation research while also providing key background information on ethics, validity, reliability, concept explication, statistical analysis, and other current topics. It continues to foster student engagement with research through its numerous features and practical activities, including: Research in Depth-examples of methods as applied in scholarly research Reflect & React-problems and issues that promote reflection and discussion Voices from Industry-Q&As with professionals working in communication industries End-of-Unit Activities-exercises that reinforce concepts and content The text is ideally suited to both undergraduate and graduate courses in mass communication research methods. Online resources, including sample syllabi, PowerPoint slides, and test banks are available on the companion website: www.routledge.com/cw/boyle.
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt Research methodology - for engineers and other ... av Kristina Säfsten, Maria Gustavsson (häftad).Köp båda 2 för 1012 kr
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av författarna
Train to perform at the highest level with the lowest risk of injury. New Functional Training for Sports, Second Edition produces the best results on the court, field, track, and mat, not just in the weight room. Michael Boyle, one of the world's ...
Michael P. Boyle is a Professor in the Department of Communication and Media at West Chester University, USA. Mike Schmierbach is an Associate Professor in the Donald P. Bellisario College of Communications at The Pennsylvania State University, USA.
1. Basic Principles of Research and a Guide to Using This Book 2. Basic Concepts of Research 3. Theory and Reading Scholarly Research 4. Ethical Research 5. Concept Explication and Measurement 6. Reliability and Validity 7. Effective Measurement 8. Sampling 9. Experiments and Threats to Validity 10. Survey Research 11. Content Analysis 12. Qualitative Research 13. Qualitative Data Analysis 14. Descriptive Statistics 15. Principles of Inferential Statistics 16. Multivariate Inferential Statistics