- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- CRC Press
- Banerjee, Kakoli / Kumar, Narendra
- black and white 29 Tables 94 Line drawings, black and white 13 Halftones black and white 107 Il
- 94 Line drawings, black and white; 13 Halftones, black and white; 29 Tables, black and white; 107 Il
- 234 x 156 x 18 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 52:B&W 6.14 x 9.21in or 234 x 156mm (Royal 8vo) Case Laminate on White w/Gloss Lam
- 577 g
Du kanske gillar
Industry 4.0, AI, and Data Science
Research Trends and Challenges1492
The aim of this book is to provide insight into Data Science and Artificial Learning Techniques based on Industry 4.0, conveys how Machine Learning & Data Science are becoming an essential part of industrial and academic research. Varying from healthcare to social networking and everywhere hybrid models for Data Science, Al, and Machine Learning are being used. The book describes different theoretical and practical aspects and highlights how new systems are being developed. Along with focusing on the research trends, challenges and future of AI in Data Science, the book explores the potential for integration of advanced AI algorithms, addresses the challenges of Data Science for Industry 4.0, covers different security issues, includes qualitative and quantitative research, and offers case studies with working models. This book also provides an overview of AI and Data Science algorithms for readers who do not have a strong mathematical background. Undergraduates, postgraduates, academicians, researchers, and industry professionals will benefit from this book and use it as a guide.
- Skickas inom 5-8 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av författarna
Vikram Bali is Professor and Head-Computer Science and Engineering Department at JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida, India. He had graduated from REC, Kurukshetra - B.Tech (CSE), Post Graduation from NITTTR, Chandigarh - M.E (CSE) and Doctorate (Ph.D) from Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan. He has more than 20 years of rich academic and administrative experience. He has published more than 50 research papers in International Journals/Conferences and edited Books. He has authored Five text books. He has published 05 Patents. He is on editorial board and on the review panel of many International Journals. He is SERIES EDITOR- for three Book Series of CRC Press- Taylor & Francis Group. He is life time member of IEEE, Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE), Computer Society of India (CSI) and Institution of Engineers (IE). He was Awarded Green Thinker Z-Distinguished Educator Award 2018 for remarkable contribution in the field of Computer Science and Engineering at 3rd International Convention on Interdisciplinary Research for Sustainable Development (IRSD) at Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Chandigarh. He has also attended Faculty Enablement program organised by Infosys and NASSCOM. He has been the member of board of studies of different Indian Universities and member of organizing committee for various National and International Seminars/Conferences. He is working on four sponsored research projects funded by TEQIP-3 and Unnat Bharat Abhiyaan. His research interest includes Software Engineering, Cyber Security, Automata Theory, CBSS and ERP. Kakoli Banerjee, Associate Professor in Computer Science and Engineering Department currently serving JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida, India from last 17 years. She has graduated from IET, Kanpur - B.Tech (CSE), did her Post Graduation from MNNIT, Allahabad - M.Tech (CSE) and her Doctorate (Ph.D) from Shobhit University, Saharanpur. She has an experience of 17 years in Academics and 3 years in Industry. She have published around 30 research papers in International journals of repute indexed in Scopus, ESCI, Google Scholar and other eminent databases.. Currently, she is worrking for a funded projects, sanctioned by Collaborative Research and Innovation Program (CRIP) under TEQIP-3 by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow. She is a member of IEEE and other professional societies like ISTE, CSI etc. She has been reviewer, guest editor of several reputed Journals and Books. She has also served many conferences as Session Chair. Narendra Kumar is having 15 years of academic experience. He has done BTech (IT), MTech (CSE) and Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE). He has published more than 15 papers in reputed journals. He has been an entrepreneur also and has established many incubation centers. He has been the team lead for many E-Learning projects. His research interests are in Block chain, AI and Digital Image Processing. He has been at leading positions in many universities and handled many international accreditations. He has established many centers of excellence in latest technologies. Sanjay Gour is currently working as Professor and Head of Department of Computer Science & Engineering of Jaipur Engineering College & research Centre, Jaipur. He did his Ph.D. in data mining and data analytics. He has published more than 90 research paper with Scopus indexed and UGC recognized journals, also published 07 books on computer science and Information management. He successfully guided 05 scholars for PhD and 05 are still working under him. He organized number of conferences / workshops as core organizer and special sessions in other countries including London and Malaysia. He is a life time member of Computer Society of India and The Institution of Engineers. He served various universities through expert lecture of various topics including Digital Marketing, Cyber security; data analytics etc. also ser
1. Predicting Fraudulent Motor Vehicle Insurance Claims Using Data Mining Model. 2. Novel 8:1 Multiplexer for Low Power and Area Efficient Design in Industry 4.0. 3. Data Science and AI for E-Governance: A Step towards Society 5.0. 4. Application Areas of Data Science and AI for Improved Society 5.0 Era. 5. Applying Machine-Learning and Internet of Things in Healthcare. 6. Artificial Intelligence: The New Expert in Medical Treatment. 7. Machine Learning Approach for Breast Cancer Early Diagnosis. 8. Intelligent Surveillance System Using Machine Learning. 9. Cyber Security: An Approach to Secure IoT from Cyber Attacks Using Deep Learning. 10. Learning the Dynamic Change of User Interests from Noise Web Data. 11. Artificial Intelligence Techniques Based Routing Protocols in Vanets: A Review. 12. A Comparison of Different Consensus Protocols: The Backbone of the Blockchain Technology. 13. Blockchain in AI: Review of Decentralized Smart System. 14. Financial Portfolio Optimization: An AI Based Decision Making Approach. 15. Intelligent Framework and Metrics for Assessment of Smart Cities.