- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- 177 x 127 x 12 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 226 g
Du kanske gillar
Thought Experiments for Everyday Philosophers and Part-Time Geniuses
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
- You create something called Soul Lotion. What are the best places to rub it? (Don't limit your answer to human body parts.)
- You're commissioned to design a bridge to nowhere. Briefly describe possible nowheres you might build it to.
- Where did the fun go? Suggest four hyper-specific places. If you do manage to track the fun down and tie it to a chair, what do you do or do with it?
- You're commissioned to write a pilot script for a post-apocalyptic sitcom. It's based not on the next post-apocalyptic period, but the one after that, after a new civilization arises and collapses. What are seven things you do to celebrate this cool new job?
- You design vending machines that sell things that are not physical objects. Like what? And for how much?
- List twelve things you can have instead of "it all.?
- List a handful of elevator tension-breakers, and a handful of elevator tension-makers.
Fler böcker av Andy Selsberg
InThe Jottery,you'll find a series of prompts, suggestions, commands, and questions that are intended to cause neurons to fire and a spectrum of ideas to surface--possibly good, potentially useful, conceivably profitable, maybe illuminating, and h...