- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- Parker, Martin
- 10 line drawings 6 tables
- 6 tables, 10line drawings
- 235 x 155 x 14 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 49:B&W 6.14 x 9.21 in or 234 x 156 mm (Royal 8vo) Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 340 g
Du kanske gillar
For Business Ethics
A Critical Approach579Skickas inom 7-10 vardagar.
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.Finns även som
For Business Ethics is a daring adventure into the world of business ethics. It offers a clear and accessible introduction to business ethics and also expands business ethics beyond its current narrow confines. It is ground-breaking in the sense that it invites a distinctively critical approach to business ethics, an approach that the authors argue is part and parcel of ethics. With a thought-provoking glossary and recommendations for further readings, For Business Ethics is an essential purchase for students and practitioners alike. It is at once an introduction to business ethics and a challenge to anyone who wishes to take part in or change contemporary organized society.
Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar1829
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Recensioner i media
'This book is amazing. The field of business ethics has received a wake-up call.' - David Boje, New Mexico State University
Campbell Jones is Senior Lecturer in Critical Theory and Business Ethics at the University of Leicester, UK. Martin Parker is Professor of Organization and Culture at the University of Warwick, UK. He has authored or edited several volumes including For Business Ethics - also available from Routledge. Rene ten Bos is a Professor of Philosophy and Organizational Theory' at the University of Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
1. Introduction: Against Business Ethics 2. Common Sense Business Ethics 3. 'Business Ethics' I: Consequences 4. 'Business Ethics' II: Intentions 5. 'Business Ethics' III: Virtues 6. The Meaning of Ethics 7. Denying Ethics I: Bureaucracy 8. Denying Ethics II: Global Capital 9. Business Ethics Today 10. Conclusion: For Business Ethics