- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- Fennell, Shailaja / Arnot, Madeleine
- 8 Tables, black and white
- 228 x 158 x 19 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 49:B&W 6.14 x 9.21 in or 234 x 156 mm (Royal 8vo) Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 340 g
Du kanske gillar
Gender Education and Equality in a Global Context
Conceptual Frameworks and Policy Perspectives
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Bloggat om Gender Education and Equality in a Global...
Shailaja Fennell is a Lecturer in Development Studies and Madeleine Arnot is Professor of Sociology of Education at the University of Cambridge, UK.
1. (Re)visiting education and development agendas: contemporary gender research Part 1: (Re)Conceptualising Gender Equality 2. Global values and gender equality: needs, rights and capabilities 3. Contested gender frameworks: economic models and provider perspectives on education 4. Global gender goals and the construction of equality: conceptual dilemmas and policy practice 5. Social capital, civil society and education for all: a gendered lens Part 2: Researching Agency, Engagements and Empowerment 6. Researching Transitions: gender education, marketisation and Islam in Tajikistan 7. Researching Gender: explorations into sexuality and HIV/AIDS education in Africa 8. Schooling girls: an intergenerational study of women's burdens in rural Bangladesh 9. Acts of citizenship: women's civic engagements as community based educators in Mumbai 10. Gendered experiences of teaching in poor rural areas of Ghana Part 3: (Re)Defining Global Equality Agendas 11. Globalising the school curriculum: gender, EFA and global citizenship education 12. Nationhood and the education of the female citizen in India 13. Poverty reduction and gender parity in education: an alternative approach 14. Adult learning and the politics of change: feminist organizations and educational action in Latin America