- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- 241 x 190 x 25 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 3:B&W 7.5 x 9.25 in or 235 x 191 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 517 g
Du kanske gillar
Zoho for Dummies
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Zoho is a very cool-and free-alternative to Microsoft Office. Known as "cloud" computing because it's totally Web-based, Zoho provides 18 different applications to help you write documents, create spreadsheets, send e-mail, and much more. People love it, but what it doesn't offer are extensive help files, so that's where this practical book comes in. Zoho For Dummies shows you how to use Zoho's most widely used applications, including Zoho Writer, Zoho Notebook, Zoho Show, Zoho Sheet, Zoho DB, Zoho Mail, Zoho Planner, Zoho CRM, and Zoho Projects. You'll get thoroughly up to speed on all common tasks and discover enough tips and tricks to get you power-using Zoho in no time.
- Zoho is a free, Web-based alternative to Microsoft Office launched in 2007; it is considered to be "cloud computing" because it is categorized as Software as a Service (SaaS) and Web-based
- The book guides you through common tasks and provides tips and tricks to maximize your productivity and minimize hassle
- Covers Zoho Writer, Zoho Notebook, Zoho Show, Zoho Sheet, Zoho DB, Zoho Mail, Zoho Planner, Zoho CRM, and Zoho Projects
- Also provides information about sharing content, scheduling, and more
Fler böcker av Steven Holzner
Bloggat om Zoho for Dummies
Steve Holzner, PhD, is the award-winning author of 112 books, including Joomla! For Dummies and Physics For Dummies. He also teaches programming classes and has consulted for Fortune 100 companies in the area of content management. Steve has been a faculty member at Cornell University and MIT.
Part I: Working with Documents.
Chapter 1: Getting Started with Zoho.
Chapter 2: Zoho Writer: Getting It Down in Print.
Chapter 3: Zoho Writer: Publishing, Sharing, and Working Offl ine.
Chapter 4: Zoho Show: Lights, Camera, Action!
Chapter 5: Zoho Notebook: Organizing and Storing Content.
Part II: Scheduling and Communicating.
Chapter 6: Zoho Planner: Organizing Your Life.
Chapter 7: Zoho Mail: Your Communication Center.
Part III: Managing Data.
Chapter 8: Zoho Sheet: All Your Data Cell by Cell.
Chapter 9: Zoho Reports: Creating Online Databases.
Part IV: Using Zoho for Your Business.
Chapter 10: Zoho Projects: Managing Your Teams Timeline.
Chapter 11: Zoho Invoice: Billing Your Customers.
Chapter 12: Zoho CRM: ManagingYour Customers.
Part V: The Par t of Tens.
Chapter 13: Top Ten Zoho Help Resources.
Chapter 14: Top Ten Online Zoho Tutorials.