- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- col. ill
- 228 x 158 x 12 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 508 g
Du kanske gillar
The Sound of the Machine
Nikon D3000 Digital Field Guide
SlutsåldA beautifully illustrated guide to the Nikon D3000 camera
What do you need to take amazing photographs with your new Nikon D3000? This Nikon D3000 Digital Field Guide has all the answers. This full-color guide, perfectly sized to fit in your camera bag, not only explains all essential controls, features, and functions, it also goes well beyond the basics to give you a photography refresher on lighting, composition, exposure, and more. You'll find step-by-step, easy-to-follow instructions and full-color images of menu screens. Even better, it also offers tips and tricks to help you take your best shots, whether you're shooting portraits, candid shots, sports or travel photos, or macro photography.
- Shows you how to get the very most out of your new Nikon D3000 digital camera
- Discusses in detail all the essential controls, features, and functions of the Nikon D3000
- Provides step-by-step instructions and full-color images of each menu screen
- Explains not only how to adjust white balance, autofocus, exposure, and other settings, it explains when and why you should adjust these settings
- Gives you a thorough digital photography refresher on lighting and composition
- Shares valuable tips and tricks to help you capture amazing shots
- Shows you topic-specific secrets to capturing portraits, candid shots, sports or travel photos, macro photography, and others
Now that you have a Nikon D3000, make sure you have a copy of the Nikon D3000 Digital Field Guide!
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av J Dennis Thomas
J. Dennis Thomas is a professional photographer and author based in Austin, Texas. He owns Dead Sailor Productions, a photography and graphic design business, and has worked with many notable clients. He has authored ten previous Digital Field Guides and has published articles in national photography magazines.
CHAPTER 1. Exploring the Nikon D3000.
CHAPTER 2. Nikon D3000 Essentials.
CHAPTER 3. Exploring the Nikon D3000 Menus.
CHAPTER 4.Essential Photography Concepts.
CHAPTER 5. Selecting and Using Lenses.
CHAPTER 6. Working with Light.
CHAPTER 7. Real World Applications.
CHAPTER 8. Viewing, Downloading, and In-camera Editing.
APPENDIX A. Accessories.
APPENDIX B. Resources.
APPENDIX C. How to Use the Gray Card andColor Checker.