- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Cambridge University Press
- 68 b, w illus 34 tables 28 exercises
- 68 b/w illus. 34 tables 28 exercises
- 241 x 171 x 12 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 67:B&W 6.69 x 9.61 in or 244 x 170 mm (Pinched Crown) Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 476 g
Du kanske gillar
Research Methods for Science
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Fler böcker av Michael P Marder
Condensed Matter Physics
Michael P Marder
Now updated-the leading single-volume introduction to solid state and soft condensed matter physics This Second Edition of the unified treatment of condensed matter physics keeps the best of the first, providing a basic foundation in the subject w...
Recensioner i media
'... useful to science and engineering students in universities and technical colleges ... discusses and gives examples of the design, analysis, and presentations of scientific projects.' The Leading Edge
Bloggat om Research Methods for Science
Michael Marder is Professor of Physics at the University of Texas, Austin. He is co-director and founder of UTeach, a program to prepare secondary teachers of science and mathematics. He has been teaching a course on how to do scientific research which led to the writing of this textbook. He is author of the graduate text Condensed Matter Physics.
1. Curiosity and research; 2. Overview of experimental analysis and design; 3. Statistics; 4. Mathematical models; 5. Scientific information; Appendices; Index.