- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- David Daniels
- Black & white illustrations
- Antal komponenter
- 79:B&W 6 x 9 in or 229 x 152 mm Gray Cloth w/Jacket on White w/Gloss Lam
Du kanske gillar
One Man's Journey Through the Nursing Life, a Personal Account of the Highs and Lows
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar199
Oh, Nurse! is David Daniels?s first-hand account of his experiences as a nurse, offering personal anecdotes to peel open the curtain to unveil the secrets of the nursing life. Following Daniels over the course of his 30-year career, this book helps the reader discover the hidden truths of medical professionals, both good and not so good, and it even describes specific instances where he either succeeds or fails to help particular patients.
This book will show you:
· The good, bad, and ugly everyday life of a nurse.
· The nuances of being a male in a female-dominated profession.
· What it takes to be successful in the medical field.
· Hidden truths of medical professionals from dirty secrets in the break room to losing the motivation to help patients.
With its memoir structure, Oh, Nurse! brings the nursing profession to life. As David Daniels finds the strength to overcome his own hurdles, he also manages to help his patients find joy and hope in the grimmest of situations. And with this tell-all book, he aims to do the same for you.
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt Sobotta Atlas of Anatomy, Package, 16th ed., En... av Friedrich Paulsen (inbunden).Köp båda 2 för 1548 kr
Fler böcker av David Daniels
The Essential Enneagram
David Daniels, Virginia Price
The most fundamental guide to the Enneagram ever offered, this book features effective self-tests for the simple, accurate, and confident determination of your own personality type. Daniels and Price provide step-by-step instruction for taking inv...