- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- 3Rev e.
- O'REILLY & ASSOCIATES
- Loukides, Mike (ed.)
- 235 x 180 x 25 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 680 g
Du kanske gillar
Java & XML 3rd Edition
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
After two chapters on XML basics, including XPath, XSL, DTDs, and XML Schema, the rest of the book focuses on using XML from your Java applications. This third edition of Java and XML covers all major Java XML processing libraries, including full coverage of the SAX, DOM, StAX, JDOM, and dom4j APIs as well as the latest version of the Java API for XML Processing (JAXP) and Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB). The chapters on web technology have been entirely rewritten to focus on the today's most relevant topics: syndicating content with RSS and creating Web 2.0 applications. You'll learn how to create, read, and modify RSS feeds for syndicated content and use XML to power the next generation of websites with Ajax and Adobe Flash.
- The basics of XML, including DTDs, namespaces, XML Schema, XPath, and Transformations
- The SAX API, including all handlers, filters, and writers
- The DOM API, including DOM Level 2, Level 3, and the DOM HTML module
- The JDOM API, including the core and a look at XPath support
- The StAX API, including StAX factories, producing documents and XMLPull
- Data Binding with JAXB, using the new JAXB 2.0 annotations
- Web syndication and podcasting with RSS
- XML on the Presentation Layer, paying attention to Ajax and Flash applications
Bloggat om Java & XML 3rd Edition
Brett McLaughlin has worked in computers since the Logo days (remember the little triangle?). In recent years, he's become one of the most well-known authors and programmers in the Java and XML communities. He's worked for Nextel Communications, implementing complex enterprise systems, at Lutris Technologies, actually writing application servers, and most recently at O'Reilly Media, Inc., where he continues to write and edit books that matter. His most recent book, Java 1.5 Tiger: A Developer's Notebook, is the first book available on the newest version of Java, and his classic Java and XML remains one of the definitive works on using XML technologies in Java.