- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- O'REILLY & ASSOCIATES
- 230 x 180 x 24 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 800 g
Du kanske gillar
E A Vander VeerHäftad
David J ChalmersInbunden
PowerPoint 2007: The Missing Manual249
Like every other application in Microsoft Office suite, PowerPoint is loaded with features. So many, in fact, that even veterans don't know where to find them all. Microsoft solved this problem in PowerPoint 2007 by redesigning the user interface with a tabbed toolbar that makes features easy to locate and use. PowerPoint 2007 also boasts improved graphics, additional templates, the ability to save custom layouts, and improved collaboration through SharePoint. One thing Microsoft hasn't improved is its poor documentation. To learn the ins and outs of all the features in PowerPoint 2007, Microsoft merely offers online help. If you're familiar with previous versions of the program, you may be lost the first time you fire up the new PowerPoint; or you would be if it weren't for PowerPoint 2007: The Missing Manual.
- Skickas inom 7-10 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
This new book, written specifically for this version of the software, not only offers the basics of how to create, save, set up, run, and print a basic bullets-and-background slideshow, but takes you into the world of multimedia, animation, and interactivity. You'll learn how to add pictures, sound, video, animated effects, and controls (buttons and links) to their slides, along with ways to pull text, spreadsheets, and animations created in other programs. You can also create your own reusable design templates and learn to automate repetitive tasks with macros. Learn how to take advantage of advanced functions (such as adding custom background images) that existed in previous PowerPoint versions, but were so cleverly hidden that few people ever found them.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av E A Vander Veer
InnehållsförteckningIntroductionPart 1: Slideshow Basics
- Chapter 1: Creating a Basic Presentation
- Chapter 2: Editing Slides
- Chapter 3: Formatting and Aligning Your Text
- Chapter 4: Formatting and Laying Out Your Slides
- Chapter 5: Editing Your Slideshow
- Chapter 6: Adding Charts, Diagrams, and Tables
- Chapter 7: Delivering Presentations
- Chapter 8: Printing Presentations
- Chapter 9: Putting Images and Documents on Slides
- Chapter 10: Adding Sound and Video
- Chapter 11: Slide Transitions and Animated Effects
- Chapter 12: Make Your Slides Clickable
- Chapter 13: Customizing PowerPoint
- Chapter 14: Macros: Putting Slideshows on Autopilot
- Chapter 15: Collaborating with Others
- Appendix A: Getting Help