Du kanske gillar
Agile Project Management with Scrumav Ken Schwaber
SlutsåldThe rules and practices for Scruma simple process for managing complex projectsare few, straightforward, and easy to learn. But Scrums simplicity itselfits lack of prescriptioncan be disarming, and new practitioners often find themselves reverting to old project management habits and tools and yielding lesser results. In this illuminating series of case studies, Scrum co-creator and evangelist Ken Schwaber identifies the real-world lessonsthe successes and failuresculled from his years of experience coaching companies in agile project management. Through them, youll understand how to use Scrum to solve complex problems and drive better resultsdelivering more valuable software faster.
Gain the foundation in Scrum theoryand practiceyou need to:
- Rein in even the most complex, unwieldy projects
- Effectively manage unknown or changing product requirements
- Simplify the chain of command with self-managing development teams
- Receive clearer specificationsand feedbackfrom customers
- Greatly reduce project planning time and required tools
- Buildand releaseproducts in 30-day cycles so clients get deliverables earlier
- Avoid missteps by regularly inspecting, reporting on, and fine-tuning projects
- Support multiple teams working on a large-scale project from many geographic locations
- Maximize return on investment!
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Ken Schwaber
Apply the principles of Scrum to software project management with guidance from one of the leaders in the agile process movement. Case studies and project examples demonstrate Scrum concepts in practice and emphasize driving projects for maximum return on investment.
InnehållsförteckningForewordForeword: Why Scrum WorksAcknowledgmentsIntroductionChapter 1: Backdrop: The Science of ScrumChapter 2: New Management ResponsibilitiesChapter 3: The ScrumMasterChapter 4: Bringing Order from ChaosChapter 5: The Product OwnerChapter 6: Planning a Scrum ProjectChapter 7: Project ReportingKeeping Everything VisibleChapter 8: The TeamChapter 9: Scaling Projects Using ScrumAppendix A: RulesAppendix B: DefinitionsAppendix C: ResourcesAppendix D: Fixed-Price, Fixed-Date ContractsAppendix E: Capability Maturity Model (CMM)Appendix : Ken Schwaber