- Mixed media product
- Antal sidor
- First & Seven
- MICROSOFT PRESS
- Madziak, Peter
- 235 x 193 x 46 mm
- Antal komponenter
- DVD-ROM (1), Paperback (1), CD-ROM (1)
- 1480 g
Du kanske gillar
MCTS Self Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-503): Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Windows Communication Foundation Book/DVD/CD Package
Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5 Windows Communication Foundation
SlutsåldYour 2-in-1 Self-Paced Training Kit
EXAM PREP GUIDE
Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-503and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce and apply what youve learned through real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Define and implement service contracts
- Configure client and service endpoints across transport protocols
- Customize service behavior; host and expose services
- Add instrumentation to services, including end-to-end tracing
- Implement transport, message, and user level security
- Consume services through proxies and agents
- Manage the service life cycleinstances, sessions, transactions, concurrency
Assess your skills with the practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
Your kit includes:
- 15% exam discount from Microsoft. Offer expires 12/31/13.
- Official self-paced study guide.
- Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results.
- 225+ practice and review questions.
- Code samples in Microsoft Visual Basic and Visual C# on CD.
- 90-day trial of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition.
- Case scenarios, exercises, and best practices.
- Fully searchable eBook of this guide.
<p>Bruce Johnson is a 25-year veteran of the computer industry with a passion for system design and development. He coauthored MCPD Self-Paced Training Kits for Exams 70-548 and 70-547.<p>Peter Madziak has 10+ years' experience leading development teams and is an expert on service-oriented architecture and business process management.<p>Sara Morgan, MCSD, MCDBA, specializes in Web-based applications and the author of Building Intelligent .NET Applications: Agents, Data Mining, Rule-Based Systems, and Speech Processing.
InnehållsförteckningExam 70-503: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5Windows Communication Foundation Application DevelopmentAbout the AuthorsIntroductionChapter 1: ContractsChapter 2: Exposing the ServicesChapter 3: Deploying ServicesChapter 4: Consuming ServicesChapter 5: Configuring WCFChapter 6: InstrumentationChapter 7: Infrastructure SecurityChapter 8: User-Level SecurityChapter 9: When Simple Isnt SufficientChapter 10: Sessions and InstancingChapter 11: Transactional ServicesChapter 12: ConcurrencyAnswersGlossarySystem RequirementsAdditional Resources for IT Professionals from Microsoft PressGet CertifiedVisual Studio 2008