- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- 196 ills
- 287 x 218 x 24 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1385 g
Du kanske gillar
Essentials of Ophthalmic Lens Finishing619
Highly readable and packed with instructional photos and drawings, this book also features a separate kit for practicing lens edging layout at home. Proficiency tests for self-assessment are included for each chapter and are an excellent review for examinations.
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Clifford W Brooks
Clifford W Brooks
The ultimate ophthalmic dispensing reference, this book provides a step-by-step system for properly fitting and adjusting eyewear. It covers every aspect of dispensing - from basic terminology to frame selection to eyewear fitting, adjusting, and ...
Recensioner i media
REVIEW OF CURRENT EDITION: <br> <br> "Most optical books presume the reader has some basic knowledge to build upon. This book, however, makes no assumptions and guides the reader through the steps necessary to become proficient with the foundations of everyday optics. The author did a very commendable job in achieving these important and necessary objectives. Learning optics can be intimidating for many but this book simplifies the important concepts in a succinct and easy to follow format. Every office that hires opticians or optical assistants should have a copy of this book." <br> -Doody Enterprises <p> "This book, accurately titled, is a detailed compendium of information required to understand lens finishing in an ophthalmic laboratory. The book is comprehensively written from the viewpoint of physically performing the activities and processes in a finishing laboratory. The most impressive aspect of this book is the thoroughness and extreme attention to detail. It is difficult to imagine a specialty situation or nuance that is not addressed in this book. Each chapter is enhanced with a liberal number of figures and photographs that are very useful." <br> - Optometry and Vision Science - VOL. 81
1. An Overview of the Fabrication Process
2. Spotting of Lenses
3. Lens Shapes, Patterns and Frame Tracers
4. Centration of Single Vision Lenses
5. Centration of Progressive Addition Lenses NEW!
6. Centration of Segmented Multifocal Lenses
7. Blocking of Lenses
10. Hand Edging
11. Lens Tinting NEW!
12. Lens Insertion and Standard Alignment NEW!
13. Drilled, Slotted and Notched Mountings NEW!
14. Nylon Cord and Other Groove-Mountings NEW!
15. Lens Impact Resistance and Testing NEW!
16. Maintenance and Calibration
17. Edger Wheels and Cutters
18. Safety and Environmental Concerns NEW!
Proficiency Test Questions Key
Lens Centration Skills Series