Du kanske gillar
Pivot Table Data Crunching: Microsoft Excel 2010
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Bloggat om Pivot Table Data Crunching: Microsoft Exc...
Bill Jelen, known worldwide as MrExcel, presents live Excel seminars to accountants throughout the U.S. His 20 books on Microsoft Excel include Special Edition Using Excel 2007, Pivot Table Data Crunching, and VBA and Macros for Microsoft Excel. Honored as a Microsoft MVP for Excel, he has produced 500 episodes of his "Learn Excel from MrExcel" video podcast. Michael Alexander, is a Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD), Senior Program Manager for a top Texas technology firm, and principal of DataPigTechnologies, a developer of Excel tutorials. He is author of several books on data analysis with Access and Excel.
1. Pivot Table Fundamentals
2. Creating Basic Pivot Table
3. Customizing a Pivot Table
4. Controlling the Way you View your PivotTable
5. Performing Calculations Within your PivotTables
6. Using Pivot Charts and Other Visualizations
7. Analyzing Disparate Data Sources with PivotTables
8. Sharing PivotTables with Others
9. Working With and Analyzing OLAP Data
10. Excel PowerPivot
11. Enhancing PivotTables with Macros
12. Using VBA to Create Pivot Tables
13. Advanced PivotTable Tips and Tricks
Appendix A. Finding PivotTable Commands on the Ribbon