- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- 6 ed
- black & white illustrations
- 255 x 180 x 40 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 466:B&W 7 x 10 in or 254 x 178 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Matte Lam
- 1257 g
Du kanske gillar
Cracking the Coding Interview
189 Programming Questions and Solutions
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Cracking the Coding Interview, 6th Edition is here to help you through this process, teaching you what you need to know and enabling you to perform at your very best. I've coached and interviewed hundreds of software engineers. The result is this book.
Learn how to uncover the hints and hidden details in a question, discover how to break down a problem into manageable chunks, develop techniques to unstick yourself when stuck, learn (or re-learn) core computer science concepts, and practice on 189 interview questions and solutions.
These interview questions are real; they are not pulled out of computer science textbooks. They reflect what's truly being asked at the top companies, so that you can be as prepared as possible.
- 189 programming interview questions, ranging from the basics to the trickiest algorithm problems.
- A walk-through of how to derive each solution, so that you can learn how to get there yourself.
- Hints on how to solve each of the 189 questions, just like what you would get in a real interview.
- Five proven strategies to tackle algorithm questions, so that you can solve questions you haven't seen.
- Extensive coverage of essential topics, such as big O time, data structures, and core algorithms.
- A behind the scenes look at how top companies like Google and Facebook hire developers.
- Techniques to prepare for and ace the soft side of the interview: behavioral questions.
- For interviewers and companies: details on what makes a good interview question and hiring process.
Rob Swain, 2 maj 2016
The book highlights all the important aspects of interviewing for top software companies focusing on practicalities. I have heard from multiple colleagues - read this book, do the exercises and you'll be set for an interview. Now part way through the book, I can see why.
What do you need to know? What are the questions like? What are the interviewers trying to evaluate? Basically, what can one expect and what is expected of one to get through the rigorous interviews? I am confident o... Läs hela recensionen
Fler böcker av Gayle Laakmann McDowell
Cracking the PM Interview
Gayle Laakmann McDowell, Jackie Bavaro
How many pizzas are delivered in Manhattan? How do you design an alarm clock for the blind? What is your favorite piece of software and why? How would you launch a video rental service in India? This book will teach you how to answer these questio...
Cracking the Tech Career
Gayle Laakmann McDowell
Become the applicant Google can't turn down Cracking the Tech Career is the job seeker's guide to landing a coveted position at one of the top tech firms. A follow-up to The Google Resume, this book provides new information on what these companies...