- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- Loni Strano, Wendy Lavery, Robyn Day
- 2 New edition
- Cric Croc Enterprises
- Paxman, Evelyn (series ed.)/Buirchell, Anthony (idea)/Savolainen, Laila (cover design)/Buirchell, Anthony (maps)
- 2 black and white
- 203 x 127 x 18 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 20:B&W 5 x 8 in or 203 x 127 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 336 g
Du kanske gillar
Journey to Crocodile Country North Queensland149
Finns även som
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
Based on a true story of family, courage and resilience. Six children travelled to the Daintree with their parents in 1927 - 1936. They were all under 12 when they first arrived in one of the most inhospitable but beautiful environments on earth. By a trick of destiny they were joined by 15 year old redhead Ginger (George Whittaker). Ginger was an orphan from England who had sailed to Australia alone, in search of his fortune and a real family to call his own.
Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar199
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Recensioner i media
deb johnson rated it it as amazing.
when i was reading this book it was like being among the characters in the story. i shared their ups and downs, their successes and failures, their joys and tragedies. the book captured me and moved me emotionally. it is amazing to think this book is based on a real family in the 1920s and 30s.