- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- Rebecca Desnos
- Color illustrations
- 234 x 156 x 7 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 503:Premium Color 6.14 x 9.21 in or 234 x 156 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Matte Lam
- 204 g
Du kanske gillar
Within the Frame
Botanical Dyes on Wood260
- Skickas inom 7-10 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
Learn to dye wood with homemade dyes from plants!
I've been dyeing beads for years and for the first time I've written down my entire dyeing process to share with you so you can dye your own. This book isn't limited to beads though - I'll share my tips for painting dye on other wooden surfaces too - even small items of furniture! The possibilities with plant dyes are endless. Have fun exploring!
In this book find out how to:
- extract dye from plants you already have easy access to
- choose plants that give longer lasting colours
- apply the methods to other plants to develop your own colour palette
- make concentrated dyes that are suited for dyeing and painting wood
- pretreat wood in soya milk to achieve darker colours
- dye and paint beads, buttons and other small items
- dye wood evenly
- paint larger surfaces and even furniture!
- paint patterns on round beads
- use iron to widen your colour palette
- store the dyes in the fridge and keep them for future projects
- seal in the colour with oil or other sealants
- paint concentrated dyes with a brush on wood
- use the same dyes on paper and fabric!
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt Swedish design : and important influences av Jane Fredlund (inbunden).Köp båda 2 för 489 kr
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Rebecca Desnos
Plant Dye Zine
I'm delighted to share my Plant Dye Zine with you! 100+ pages botanical dye recipes, tutorials, articles and inspiration. I've written 4 of the tutorials, and there are 7 written by other plant creatives from around the world. Contents Botanical i...
Plant Forage Make
Plant Forage Make is a new magazine for plant lovers and crafters. This special magazine is like a botanical hug, designed to lift your spirits, encourage you to slow down and take notice of the natural world around you. The theme for volume ...