- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- Updated Second ed.
- Karen Clark
- Illustrations, black and white
- Antal komponenter
- 414:B&W 6 x 9 in or 229 x 152 mm Case Laminate on White w/Matte Lam
Du kanske gillar
Social Media for Direct Selling Representatives
Ethical and Effective Online Marketing, 2018 Edition
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar219
This is the book you've been waiting for. Tailored specifically to those in direct selling/network marketing businesses, Social Media for Direct Selling Representatives, 2nd edition. is the updated first volume in a series of books to help you accelerate your business using social media marketing as a vibrant part of your overall marketing plan. Based on extensive experience in the field and working with companies since 1998, this book was written by someone with the technical expertiseto know what works, and the industry knowledge to explain it in a way that makes sense.
In this volume, you will:
- Learn the best ways to use Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social networks for business.
- See how best to focus your marketing efforts on serving the needs of your customers and building relationships that last.
- Explore the options for conducting online events for sales and sponsoring.
- Find out how to best find and convert leads to build your business.
- Get step by step how-to instructions for conducting online sales parties through Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Learn how to avoid the common pitfalls of using social media for your direct selling business.
- Be clear about the Do's and Don'ts for staying compliant within the direct sales industry, your specific company, and marketing laws.
- ...and more!
In this updated second edition you will also learn successful strategies from eight top direct selling professionals who share their ?Tips from the Trenches.?
Fler böcker av Karen Clark
Recensioner i media
I love the common sense and quick to apply ideas! —Traci Brown, Body Language and Persuasion Expert
If you're looking to use social media in an ethical and effective way to connect with people, not collect people...you want to get Karen's book TODAY! —Liora Mendeloff, Founder Women Speakers Association
Karen offers sound advice based on personal experience; the statements from other direct sales reps validates the information. —Sharon M. Weinstein, Author of B is for Balance
Karen Clark knows her stuff regarding social media for direct selling. Her book provides real tools and content. —Pegine Echevarria, Speaker and Author of Sometimes You Need to Kick Your Own Butt: Strategies for Your Success
Bloggat om Social Media for Direct Selling Represent...
Nothing replaces connecting with people in person or by phone, and as an experienced and active sales leader, Karen Clark walked the talk as she sold, booked, and supported a top direct selling team offline while expanding her reach and service online and through the media. Karen enjoys teaching others exactly where, when, and how to spend their precious time to establish a presence while remaining true to their principles and personal business.
What makes Karen Clark different than other social media experts?
1) Her content - It's simple, easy to implement and profit-producing, yet based on years of practical experience and continued study of the topic.
2) Her delivery - She's fun, friendly and inspires people to make the most of their social media time. Audiences find her relatable and take her training to heart.
3) Her professionalism - She prides herself in exceeding her client's expectations through timely and positive communication, flexibility and excellence.
4) Her presence - Karen becomes part of any community she is involved with-approachable and accessible. She will not breeze in, spout her wisdom, sell product, and leave. She enjoys being there.
5) Her impact - Karen empowers entrepreneurs to focus, to be more efficient and to get results fast. Her emphasis is on learning to connect with people online and continue business in traditional ways, not to simply collect people to sell to.
As a fierce advocate for entrepreneurs and in particular the direct selling industry, Karen is dedicated to helping all entrepreneurs uplift their reputation as they learn smart and ethical Internet marketing strategies.
Karen Clark has a proven track record in both home-based business success and marketing on the Internet. Her experience allows you to shorten the learning curve by teaching you what works and what doesn't. Let Karen be your guide and show you how to expand your reach and meet new people online so you can grow your business, too.
how to use this book 7
social media best practices
words to the wise 13
social media sites explained 17
a bit more about facebook 29
social media cpr 37
what to post? follow the 9-1-1 code 43
finding your social media voice 51
your business values 57
social media post ideas 61
measuring social media’s roi (return on interaction) 75
scheduling and automation 79
organic social media 83
customer service through social media 87
people before things 91
avoid common problems
don't be boring 97
avoid negative comments 101
how to avoid “facebook jail” 105
do not like each others’ facebook pages 113
avoiding legal trouble when you post 119
sharing the opportunity 123
social media do’s and don'ts 131
social media parties
social media parties pros & cons 145
host coaching for social media parties 153
new guidelines for facebook parties 159
facebook parties how-to 165
questions about facebook parties 189
instagram parties how-to 197
pinterest parties how-to 207
tips from the trenches
mary bacon: using plans in facebook messenger 215
laurie girardi: serve and attract new customers, hosts &
Prospects with Your Own Blog! 219
jessica royston: 10 steps to a successful event 223
nichol bergen: facebook groups for your vip clients 227
lynn bardowski: direct selling success
with Facebook LIVE 229
laurie girardi: optimize your online presence by joining the national direct selling registry™ 231
cinchshare: content we all crave on social media 235
sally sparks-cousins: using technology for productivity 239
in closing . . .
final thoughts ...