Fler böcker inom
- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- Microgrinder Poker School
- Black & white illustrations
- 230 x 152 x 15 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 423:B&W 6 x 9 in or 229 x 152 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Matte Lam
- 395 g
Du kanske gillar
Essential Poker Math, Expanded Edition
Fundamental No-Limit Hold'em Mathematics You Need to Knowav Alton Hardin191
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
- Köp nu, betala sen med
Expanded, Updated & Greatly ImprovedNew Expanded Edition Includes:
- More Than 150 Pages of New Material with Greatly Expanded Content and 4 New Chapters
- Over 75 Carefully Devised Practice and Example Poker Hands That Are Analyzed in Great Detail
- Free Enrollment into My Essential Poker Math eLearning Online Video Training Course
Use Simple Math at the Poker Table & Increase You Winnings In this book I'll teach you how to use simple arithmetic at the poker table to gain a huge skill advantage over your opponents that will allow you to win more and lose less. Poker players that don't use math are simply guessing and you'll learn to no longer guess and know the correct mathematical move at the poker table. These simple mathematical concepts I'll be teaching you will drastically help improve your poker game and allow you to make the most profitable decisions at the poker.
Contents & Overview First you'll be introduced to several fundamental overarching poker concepts that apply to poker mathematics. Then we'll begin our journey into poker mathematics where you'll learn about fundamental poker mathematics, including probabilities and odds, pot equity, pot odds, implied odds,the Rule of 2 and 4, expected value (EV) and much more. We'll then embark on a journey of learning about important pre-flop and post-flop poker mathematical concepts, such as pre-flop all-in situations, set-mining, steal attempts, 3-bet bluffing, betting with the best hand, semi-bluffing all-in, bluffs and hero calls. Lastly, you'll learn how to perform basic and intermediate expected value calculations and utilize card combinations, better known as combinatorics.
Effectively Understand & Utilize Essential Poker Math
- Develop a keen understanding of Probability & Odds
- Learn to quickly calculate Pot Odds & Implied Odds at the poker table
- Effectively use Pot Equity & The Rule of 2 & 4 to Determine the correct poker play
- Understand how to use Expected Value (EV) both on & off the table to analyze your plays
- Understand how to properly Set-Mine, Steal & 3-Bet Bluff with basic mathematics
- Learn the important math behind Bluffs & Hero Calls to give you a skill advantage over your opponent
- Learn to utilize EV Calculations to analyze your previous pla...
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »