- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Marriage ed.
- Old Paths Publications, Incorporated
- 3 Illustrations; Illustrations, black and white
- Antal komponenter
- 23:B&W 6 x 9 in or 229 x 152 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
Du kanske gillar
Blueprint for Marriage &; Family
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
God?s Blueprint for Marriage & Family
1. God?s Blueprint For Married Couples: It is God?s design and will that each married couple leave their parents, cleave to each other and become intimately involved (one flesh) with each other.
2. God?s Blueprint For Husbands: It is God?s design and will that each husband love his own wife and lead her.
3. God?s Blueprint For Wives: It is God?s design and will that each wife submit to her own husband and assist, aid and complete him.
4. God?s Blueprint For Communication: It is God?s design and will that family members listen and talk with each other often, within the context of self-control.
5. God?s Blueprint For Commitment: It is God?s design and will that each family member be committed to Christ, spouses be committed to each other, and parents be committed to their children.
6. God?s Blueprint For Parents: It is God?s design and will that each parent rear their children biblically, communicate with them constantly, and love them fervently.
Fler böcker av David L Brown
Bloggat om Blueprint for Marriage &; Family
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
David L. Brown was born in Michigan. He came to know Christ as his Savior as the result of a Sunday school teacher throwing away the liberal curriculum, teaching through the book of Romans, and sharing the Gospel. He has been married to Linda for 49 years. She was a young lady from his home church.
David attended a Michigan University then transferred to a Christian University and Seminary where he completed a Bachelor's Degree in Social Science and Theology. He holds a Master's Degree in Theology, and Ph.D. in History, specializing in the history of the English Bible.
Since December 1979, he has been the Pastor of the First Baptist Church of Oak Creek, Wisconsin (an independent, fundamental, Baptist Church using the King James Bible and conservative music). Previous to that, he pastored an independent Baptist Church in Michigan for five years, was an assistant pastor for 4 years, and served with his wife as short term missionaries in Haiti.
Dr. Brown is the president of the King James Bible Research Council (www.kjbresearchcouncil.com), an organization dedicated to promoting the King James Bible and its underlying texts and other traditional text translations around the world in a solid and sensible way.
He is also the president of Logos Communication Consortium, Inc. (www.logosresourcepages.org), a research organization that produces a large variety of materials warning Christians of present dangers in our culture.
He is also the vice president of the Midwest Independent Baptist Pastor's Fellowship, a fellowship of independent Baptist pastors, missionaries, and evangelists from fourteen upper Midwest states.
Dr. Brown is the Curator of the Christian Heritage Bible Collection and regularly takes his rare Bible, manuscript and artifact collection to fundamental Baptist Churches teaching and preaching on the history of our English Bible, showing how God has preserved His Word(s), and why we should use the King James Bible.
He also serves as a consultant for individuals, museums, colleges, universities, and seminaries that desire to acquire or have collections of biblical manuscripts and Bibles. He is an antiquarian book dealer with contacts around the world.
He can be contacted at:
Dr. David L. Brown
8044 S. Verdev Dr.
Oak Creek, WI. 53154
included are chapters on…
God’s Blueprint For Husbands
God’s Blueprint For Wives
God’s Blueprint For Communication
God’s Blueprint For Commitment
God’s Blueprint For Parents
God’s Blueprint For Children