- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- Cambridge University Press
- 125 b, w illus 305 exercises
- 125 b/w illus. 305 exercises
- 252 x 178 x 32 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 69:B&W 6.69 x 9.61 in or 244 x 170 mm (Pinched Crown) Case Laminate on White w/Gloss Lam
- 1229 g
Du kanske gillar
Theory for Applications
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Sinchan Biswas, 6 april 2015
A very effective book, in terms of application in the field of wireless communication. As a graduate student, this book is as detailed in its analysis as it is rich in accessibility.
Fler böcker av Robert G Gallager
Bloggat om Stochastic Processes
Robert G. Gallager is a Professor Emeritus at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and one of the world's leading information theorists. He is a Fellow of the US National Academy of Engineering, the US National Academy of Sciences, and his numerous awards and honours include the IEEE Medal of Honour (1990) and the Marconi Prize (2003). He was awarded the MIT Graduate Student Teaching Award in 1993, and this book is based on his 20 years of experience of teaching this subject to students.
1. Introduction and review of probability; 2. Poisson processes; 3. Gaussian random vectors and processes; 4. Finite-state Markov chains; 5. Renewal processes; 6. Countable-state Markov chains; 7. Markov processes with countable state spaces; 8. Detection, decisions, and hypothesis testing; 9. Random walks, large deviations, and martingales; 10. Estimation.