- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- Cambridge University Press
- Nix, William D.
- 344 b/w illus. 21 tables 202 exercises
- Imperfections in Crystalline Solids
- 266 x 203 x 25 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 160:B&W 8 x 10 in or 254 x 203 mm Case Laminate on White w/Gloss Lam
- 1315 g
Du kanske gillar
Imperfections in Crystalline Solids
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Fler böcker av Wei Cai
Bloggat om Imperfections in Crystalline Solids
Wei Cai is an Associate Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Stanford University, California. He received the Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers in 2004, the American Society of Engineering Education Beer and Johnston New Mechanics Educator Award in 2009, and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers Hughes Young Investigator Award in 2013. William D. Nix has been teaching courses on imperfections in crystalline solids at Stanford University, California for more than 50 years. His teaching awards include the Bradley Stoughton Award for Young Teachers of Metallurgy, the Albert Easton White Distinguished Teacher Award, and the Educator Award from the Metallurgical Society. He has also received many awards for his research and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and a member of both the National Academy of Engineering and the National Academy of Sciences.
1. Introduction; Part I. Theoretical Background: 2. Stress, strain, and isotropic elasticity; 3. Statistical thermodynamics; Part II. Point Defects: 4. Point defect mechanics; 5. Point defect thermodynamics; 6. Point defect equilibria; 7. Point defect kinetics; Part III. Dislocations: 8. Dislocation geometry; 9. Dislocation mechanics; 10. Dislocation interactions and applications; 11. Partial and extended dislocations; 12. Dislocation core structure; Part IV. Grain Boundaries: 13. Grain boundary geometry; 14. Grain boundary mechanics.