- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- Cambridge University Press
- Worked examples or Exercises; 00 Printed music items; 00 Tables, unspecified; 00 Tables, color; 00 T
- Thinking about Statutes: Interpretation, Interaction, Improvement
- 222 x 146 x 19 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 47:B&W 5.5 x 8.5 in or 216 x 140 mm (Demy 8vo) Case Laminate on White w/Gloss Lam
- 317 g
Du kanske gillar
Thinking about Statutes
Interpretation, Interaction, Improvement
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Fler böcker av Andrew Burrows
Bloggat om Thinking about Statutes
Andrew Burrows, QC (Hon), FBA, Barrister and Honorary Bencher of Middle Temple is Professor of the Law of England at the University of Oxford and a Fellow of All Souls College. He was a Law Commissioner for England and Wales (1994-99) and President of the Society of Legal Scholars (2016-17). His other books include Remedies for Torts and Breach of Contract (2005), The Law of Restitution (2011), A Restatement of the English Law of Unjust Enrichment (2012) and A Restatement of the English Law of Contract (2016). He is a joint author of Anson's Law of Contract (2016), the general editor of English Private Law and an editor of Chitty on Contracts (2016) and Clerk and Lindsell on Torts (2017).
1. Statutory interpretation; 2. The interaction between common law and statute; 3. Improving statutes.