- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- black & white tables, figures
- 241 x 203 x 19 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 612 g
Du kanske gillar
Cybersecurity: Managing Systems, Conducting Testing, and Investigating Intrusions
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
- Covers everything from basic network administration skills through advanced command line scripting, tool customization, and log analysis skills
- Dives deeper into such intense topics as wireshark/tcpdump filtering, Google hacks, Windows/Linux scripting, Metasploit command line, and tool customizations
- Delves into network administration for Windows, Linux, and VMware
- Examines penetration testing, cyber investigations, firewall configuration, and security tool customization
- Shares techniques for cybersecurity testing, planning, and reporting
Fler böcker av Thomas J Mowbray
Bloggat om Cybersecurity: Managing Systems, Conducti...
Thomas J. Mowbray, PhD, holds gold-level certification from the SANS Institute in network penetration and ethical hacking. Dr. Mowbray, who has earned a doctorate in computer science, has co-authored five other professional books, including Wiley's bestseller Antipatterns: Refactoring Software, Architectures, and Projects in Crisis . After founding the Northrup Grumman Cyber Warfare Community of Practice, Dr. Mowbray joined the Certification and Accreditation Team (an elite cybersecurity test group) as their network administrator, security tools customizer, and hands-on penetration tester. At the time of writing, Dr. Mowbray is the Chief Enterprise Architect of The Ohio State University.
Introduction xix Part I Cyber Network Security Concepts 1 Chapter 1 Executive Summary 3 Chapter 2 The Problems: Cyber Antipatterns 15 Chapter 3 Enterprise Security Using the Zachman Framework 37 Part II Cyber Network Security Hands-On 59 Chapter 4 Network Administration for Security Professionals 61 Chapter 5 Customizing BackTrack and Security Tools 103 Chapter 6 Protocol Analysis and Network Programming 115 Chapter 7 Reconnaissance, Vulnerability Assessment, and Cyber Testing 139 Chapter 8 Penetration Testing 165 Chapter 9 Cyber Network Defense Using Advanced Log Analysis 189 Part III Cyber Network Application Domains 217 Chapter 10 Cybersecurity for End Users, Social Media, and Virtual Worlds 219 Chapter 11 Cybersecurity Essentials for Small Business 233 Chapter 12 Large Enterprise Cybersecurity: Data Centers and Clouds 241 Chapter 13 Healthcare Information Technology Security 269 Chapter 14 Cyber Warfare: An Architecture for Deterrence 277 Glossary 307 Bibliography 317 Index 323