- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- 2nd Edition
- John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Paoli, John (creator)/Chamberlain, Alex (creator)/Paoli, John (creator)/Chamberlain, Alex (creator)
- unspecified Illustrations
- Illustrations, unspecified
- 274 x 216 x 18 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 953 g
Du kanske gillar
Diagnostic Dermoscopy - The Illustrated Guide, 2eav J Bowling715
DIAGNOSTIC DERMOSCOPY DIAGNOSTIC DERMOSCOPY Diagnostic Dermoscopy delivers a focused, practical and user-friendly guide to diagnosing the most frequently seen presentations of skin lesions practitioners encounter in clinic. The new edition offers a comprehensive collection of strategies to find and diagnose skin cancers at an earlier point in their evolution, and to increase confidence in diagnosing benign lesions to reduce both patient morbidity and mortality. The many full-colour illustrations included within are standardised to aid in recognition, while the adjoining dermoscopy images focus on critical diagnostic features which, when combined with the provided clinical information, are sufficient for specific diagnoses or narrow differential diagnoses. The new edition is formatted to aid teledermoscopy education, including many illustrated cases for reference. Diagnostic Dermoscopy offers: A comprehensive overview of melanocytic lesions, melanoma presentations, and non-melanocytic lesions Thorough explorations of basal cell carcinoma and keratinocyte dysplasia Practical discussions of several special sites, including acral, nail, facial, and scalp lesions, as well as trichoscopy In-depth examinations of vascular lesions, inflammoscopy for general dermatology, and entomodermoscopy Detailed illustrations of genetic and iatrogenic lesions Tips from international experts in melanoma diagnosis Diagnostic Dermoscopy is the ideal resource for dermatologists, primary care physicians, plastic surgeons and allied health practitioners involved in skin lesion and melanoma diagnosis. Dermoscopy UK Further information on dermoscopy education, and online courses can be found at www.dermoscopy.co.uk
- Skickas inom 7-10 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av J Bowling
Ideal for clinic use, both for diagnosis and for explaining to the patient, this guide provides: * A quick reference atlas guide to the diagnosis skin lesions, especially, but not limited to, those that are cancerous * Icons for each condition lin...
Jonathan Bowling, MBChB FRCP Consultant Dermatologist, Oxford, UK. John Paoli, Ph.D. Professor, Department of Dermatology and Venereology, Institute of Clinical Sciences, Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg; and Consultant Dermatologist, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Gothenburg, Sweden. Alex Chamberlain, MB BS (Hons) FACD Adjunct Senior Lecturer, Central Clinical School, Monash University; and Specialist Dermatologist, Victorian Melanoma Service, Alfred Health, Prahran, Victoria, Australia.
1. Introduction - banner colour: white 2. Melanocytic lesions - banner colour: brown 3. Melanoma chapter - banner colour: black 4. Non-melanocytic lesions - banner colour: purple 5. Basal cell carcinoma chapter - banner colour: dark blue 6. Keratinocyte dysplasia chapter - banner colour: light blue 7. Special sites: Acral lesions chapter - banner colour: dark green Special sites: Nail lesions chapter - banner colour: mid green Special sites: Facial lesions chapter - banner colour: pale green Special sites: Scalp lesions chapter - banner colour: bright green Special sites: Trichoscopy - banner colour: light bright green 8. Vascular lesions - banner colour: blood red 9. Inflammoscopy (general dermatology) - banner colour: pink 11. Entodermoscopy chapter - banner colour: orange 10. Genetic lesions - banner colour: yellow 12. Iatrogenic lesions (miscellaneous) - banner colour: grey