- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- South-Western College Pub
- 232 x 190 x 27 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 834 g
Du kanske gillar
Principles of Leadership, International Edition
Fler böcker av Andrew Dubrin
The eighth edition of LEADERSHIP helps you understand leadership principles and hone your own leadership skills through a thoughtful balance of essential theory and real-world applications. The text provides a strong practical foundation by introd...
Recensioner i media
1. The Nature and Importance of Leadership. 2. Traits, Motives, and Characteristics of Leaders. 3. Charismatic and Transformational Leadership. 4. Leadership Behaviors, Attitudes, and Styles. 5. Contingency and Situational Leadership. 6. Leadership Ethics and Social Responsibility. 7. Power, Politics, and Leadership. 8. Influence Tactics of Leaders. 9. Developing Teamwork. 10. Motivation and Coaching Skills. 11. Creativity, Innovation, and Leadership. 12. Communication and Conflict Resolution Skills. 13. Strategic Leadership and Knowledge Management. 14. International and Culturally Diverse Aspects of Leadership. 15. Leadership Development and Succession.
Bloggat om Principles of Leadership, International E...
Andrew J. DuBrin is Professor Emeritus of Management in the E. Philip Saunders College of Business at the Rochester Institute of Technology, where he served as department chairman and team leader. Dr. DuBrin has taught courses and conducted research in leadership, management, organizational behavior, and career management. He presents at other colleges, career schools, and universities. He received his Ph.D. in Industrial Psychology from Michigan State University.
Dr. DuBrin has experience in human resource management and is a business and personal consultant in career management, leadership, and management development. Dr. DuBrin is an established author of both textbooks and trade books, and he contributes to professional journals, magazines, newspapers, and online media. He has written textbooks on management, leadership, organizational behavior, human relations, political behavior in organizations, and impression management. His trade books address management issues from charisma, team play, and office politics to overcoming career self-sabotage, and coaching and mentoring.
1. The Meaning and Relevance of Leadership.
2. Global and Cross-Cultural Leadership.
3. Personal Attributes of Leaders.
4. The Charismatic and Transformational Aspects of Leaders.
5. The Moral Aspects of Leadership.
6. Enhancing Teamwork within the Group.
7. The Leader as a Motivator and Coach.
8. Leadership Actions, Attitudes, and Styles.
9. How Leaders Respond to the Situation at Hand.
10. How Leaders Exert Influence.
11. How Leaders Attain and Maintain Power.
12. Communicating with Others and Resolving Conflicts.
13. The Creative and Innovative Aspects of Leaders.
14. Thinking Strategically and Managing Knowledge.
15. The Development of Leaders and Succession Planning.