- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- 3 New edition
- black and white 6 Illustrations 6 Line drawings, black and white 2 Tables black and white
- 6 Line drawings, black and white; 2 Tables, black and white; 6 Illustrations, black and white
- 228 x 152 x 12 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 23:B&W 6 x 9 in or 229 x 152 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 444 g
Du kanske gillar
Ethics Management for Public and Nonprofit Managers
Leading and Building Organizations of Integrity
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt 438 days : how our quest to expose the dirty oi... av Martin Schibbye, Johan Persson (storpocket).Köp båda 2 för 588 kr
Fler böcker av Donald C Menzel
Recensioner i media
"Don Menzel is a leader at the frontier of public sector ethics research and this new edition of his accessible book explores the challenges of cultivating organizations of integrity. Menzel effectively draws on the best available scholarship, speaks to the concerns of practitioners, offers perceptive legal and historical analysis, and assesses tools for ethics managers. He also focuses on achieving ethical competencies, provides thought-provoking case studies, and develops practical skill-building exercises to examine ethical governance. Ethics in diverse government and nonprofit environments at the local, state, national and international levels are examined. This book is an ideal choice for classroom use." -Jonathan P. West, University of Miami, USA "A practical compendium of the who, what, when, and how of ethics management in the public and private sectors. This is the road map for managers who often lose their way through the complexities of ethics management. Truly a resource both students and professionals will cherish." -Carole L. Jurkiewicz, University of Massachusetts Boston, USA
Bloggat om Ethics Management for Public and Nonprofi...
Donald C. Menzel is President of Ethics Management International and Emeritus Professor of Public Administration, Northern Illinois University, USA. He served as the 2005-6 president of the American Society for Public Administration and has published widely in the field of public administration, with a particular interest in local government management and ethics. He is the author of Ethics Moments in Government (Routledge, 2010) and co-editor (with Harvey L. White) of The State of Public Administration: Issues, Challenges, and Opportunities (Routledge, 2011).
1. Ethics Management and Governance 2. In Pursuit of Ethical Competence 3. Leading with Integrity 4. Tools for Building Organizations of Integrity 5. State & Local Ethics Management Environments 6. U.S. Ethics Management Environment 7. International Ethics Management Environment 8. Ethical Governance in the 21st Century