- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- black and white 31 Illustrations 31 Line drawings, black and white 43 Tables black and white
- 43 Tables, black and white; 31 Line drawings, black and white; 31 Illustrations, black and white
- Antal komponenter
Du kanske gillar
48 Laws of Power
What If? 2
Paving the Road to Sustainable Transport
Governance and innovation in low-carbon vehicles614
This book is about how societies around the world can accelerate innovation in sustainable transport. It examines the relationship between policy change and the development of technological innovations in low carbon vehicle technologies, including biofuels, hybrid-electric vehicles, electric vehicles and fuel cells. Examining this relationship across countries and regions that are leaders in vehicle manufacturing and innovation, such as the European Union, Germany, Sweden, China, Japan, Korea and USA, the books aims to learn lessons about policy and innovation performance.
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Mans Nilsson is Deputy Director for Research at the Stockholm Environment Institute and Visiting Professor in Environmental Strategies Research at the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm, Sweden Karl Hillman is Senior Lecturer in Environmental Engineering at the University of Gavle, Gavle, Sweden Annika Rickne is Professor at the Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship at the School of Business, Economics and Law at Gothenburg University, Gothenburg, Sweden Thomas Magnusson is Associate Professor at the Department of Management and Engineering, Linkoeping University, Linkoeping, Sweden
1. Governing Innovation for Sustainable Technology: Introduction and Conceptual Basis Mans Nilsson and Annika Rickne 2. The Challenge of Decarbonizing the Car Paul Nieuwenhuis 3. Evolutionary Policy Options for Steering Transition to Low-Carbon Cars in Europe Mark Dijk and Rene Kemp 4. The Development of Fuel Economy Regulation for Passenger Cars in Japan Masahiko Iguchi and Karl Hillman 5. Evaluation of European Electric Vehicle Support Schemes Fabian Kley, Martin Wietschel and David Dallinger 6. Shaping the Fuel Cell Transport Network. An Explorative Analysis Stefano Pogutz and Angelo Russo 7. The Necessity of Inter-Industry Mediation for Harmonized Industrial Progress Shuzo Fujimura, Kanji Takeuchi and Sataki Kawabata 8. Technology Innovation and Policy: A Case Study of the California ZEV Mandate Sydney Vergis and Vishal Mehta 9. The Role of National Policy for Electric and Hybrid Electric Vehicle Development in Japan Hans Pohl 10. Multilevel Governance and Innovation System Functionality: Hybrid-Electric Vehicle Technology in Sweden 1990-2009 Thomas Magnusson and Annika Rickne 11. Governance of New Energy Vehicle Technology in China: The Case of Hybrid Electric Vehicles Ari Kokko and Yingqui Liu 12. An Empirical Study of Governance of 'Green Car' Innovation in the Republic of Korea Beom-Sik Yoo 13. Balancing Variety Creation and Selection: Governing Biofuels in Sweden 1990-2010 Karl Hillman and Annika Rickne 14. e-Mobility in Germany: Prospects for and Barriers to Sustainable Mobility Weert Canzler 15. The Road Ahead: Conclusions and Governance Implications Mans Nilsson, Annika Rickne, Karl Hillman and Thomas Magnusson