- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- 2 New edition
- Kiousis, Spiro
- black and white 4 Tables
- 4 Tables, black and white
- 228 x 150 x 23 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 23:B&W 6 x 9 in or 229 x 152 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 614 g
Du kanske gillar
Political Public Relations
Concepts, Principles, and Applications579
The second edition of Political Public Relations offers an interdisciplinary overview of the latest theory and research in the still emerging field of political public relations. The book continues its international orientation in order to fully contextualize the field amidst the various political and communication systems today. Existing chapters have been updated and new chapters added to reflect evolving trends such as the rise of digital and social media, increasing political polarization, and the growth of political populism. As a singular contribution to scholarship in public relations and political communication, this volume serves as an important catalyst for future theory and research. This volume is ideal for researchers and courses at the intersection of public relations, political communication, and political science.
- Skickas inom 7-10 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Jesper Stroemback is professor in journalism and political communication at the Department of Journalism, Media and Communication at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden. Spiro Kiousis, Ph.D., APR, is a professor of public relations and executive associate dean in the College of Journalism and Communications at the University of Florida, USA.
1. Defining and Mapping the Field of Theory and Research on Political Public Relations Jesper Stroemback and Spiro Kiousis 2. Political Public Relations in History: Historical Roots and Scholarly Foundations Diana Knott Martinelli 3. Ethical Questions, Quandaries, and Quagmires in Political Communication and a Framework for Moral Analyses Shannon A. Bowen and Yicheng Zhu 4. Digital Political Public Relations Kaye D. Sweetser 5. Political Public Relations and Relationship Management: Foundations and Challenges Trent Seltzer 6: The News Management Function of Political Public Relations Philip Arceneaux, Jonathan Borden, and Guy Golan 7. Political Public Relations and Strategic Framing: Underlying Mechanisms, Success Factors, and Impact Viorela Dan, Oyvind Ihlen, and Ketil Raknes 8. Government Communication and Political Public Relations Karen Sanders 9. Political Public Relations and Election Campaigning Darren Lilleker 10. Political Public Relations and Crisis Communication: A Public Relations Perspective W. Timothy Coombs 11. Presidential Public Relations in the United States Matthew Eshbaugh-Soha 12. Political Public Relations, Corporate Citizenship, and Corporate Issues Management Damion Waymer and Robert L. Heath 13. Political Public Relations and Lobbying: It's about Shaping Public Discourse Kati Tusinski Berg and Sarah Bonewits Feldner 14. Public Relations and Public Diplomacy at a Crossroads: In Search of a Social Network Perspective Jian Wang and Aimei Yang 15. Political Public Relations and Activist Network Strategies: The Influence of Framing and Institutionalization on Activist Issues Management Erich J. Sommerfeldt and Aimei Yang 16. Political Public Relations of Underrepresented groups Elizabeth L. Toth 17. New Challenges for Political Public Relations Professionals in the Era of Social Media Kara Alaimo 18. Political Public Relations: Looking Back, Looking Forward Spiro Kiousis, Jesper Stroemback, and Pamala Proverbs