- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- Keating, Michael / Marx, Axel
- black and white 17 Illustrations 17 Line drawings, black and white 6 Tables black and white
- 17 Line drawings, black and white; 6 Tables, black and white; 17 Illustrations, black and white
- 240 x 162 x 20 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 52:B&W 6.14 x 9.21in or 234 x 156mm (Royal 8vo) Case Laminate on White w/Gloss Lam
- 546 g
Du kanske gillar
Changing Borders in Europe
Exploring the Dynamics of Integration, Differentiation and Self-Determination in the European Union
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Bloggat om Changing Borders in Europe
Jacint Jordana is Professor of Political Science and Public Administration at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra and Director of the Institut Barcelona d'Estudis Internacionals (IBEI), Spain. Michael Keating is Professor of Politics at the University of Aberdeen and Director of the Centre on Constitutional Change, UK. Axel Marx is Deputy Director of the Leuven Centre for Global Governance Studies, University of Leuven, Belgium. Jan Wouters is Professor of International Law and International Organizations at the Leuven Centre for Global Governance Studies, University of Leuven, Belgium.
1. States, Sovereignty, Borders and Self-determination in Europe [Michael Keating, Jacint Jordana, Axel Marx and Jan Wouters] Part I: Blurring of EU Borders across Member States 2. Differentiation and Self-determination in European Integration [Frank Schimmelfennig] 3. The European Multilevel Party System: Moving Towards Unity or Diversity? [Arjan Schakel] 4. Stability in Political Unions: Inequality, Borders and Welfare [Pablo Beramendi] 5. Secessionism Revisited: Unequal Market Insertion and its Relevance for the Analysis of Brexit [Juan Diez Medrano] 6. Self-determination Constellations: Sub-state Regions and Citizenship in Europe [Dejan Stjepanovic] 7. Identity, Territory and Self-determination in Transborder Regions of Eastern and Central Europe [Erika Harris] Part II: National Self-determination with EU Member States 8. The European Union and the Recognition of States [Jessica Almqvist] 9. Democracy and Borders: External and Internal Secession in the European Union [Ferran Requejo and Klaus-Jurgen Nagel] 10. Teleological and Reflexive Nationalism in the New Europe [Neil Walker] 11. National State Foreign Policy and Regional External Action: An Uneasy Relationship [Caterina Garcia Segura and John Etherington] 12. Secession and the Limits of Democratic Decision-Making [Jure Vidmar] 13. Referendums in the United Kingdom and the European Union: Challenging Federalism? [Stephen Tierney] 14. Territory, Boundaries and Collective Self-determination [Margaret Moore] Part III: Conclusions 15. Self-determination and the Reconfiguration of the Nation-state in Europe [Jacint Jordana, Adam Holesch, Michael Keating, Axel Marx and Jan Wouters]