- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- Chen, Zhao / Xiwei, Zhu
- 44 black & white tables 89 black & white illustrations 89 black & white line drawings
- 89 Line drawings, black and white; 44 Tables, black and white; 89 Illustrations, black and white
- Antal komponenter
- 49:B&W 6.14 x 9.21 in or 234 x 156 mm (Royal 8vo) Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
Du kanske gillar
China's Regional Development
Review and Prospect
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Fler böcker av författarna
Bloggat om China's Regional Development
Ming Lu is Professor of Economics and Director of Center for Industrial Development Studies at Fudan University, China. He is also Research Fellow of Peking University-Lincoln Institute and Adjunct Professor of Zhejiang University. He has consulted for the World Bank and Asian Development Bank. He has a Ph.D. in Economics from Fudan University. His recent research covers Labor Economics (income distribution, and migration), Regional and Urban Economics (urbanization, and regional development) and Social Economics (social network and economic development). Zhao Chen is Professor of Economics and Deputy Director of China Centre for Economic Studies at Fudan University, China. His recent research covers development economics (urbanization, migration, income inequality), industrial economics (industry policy, FDI, Outward FDI) and political economy (political connections). Xiwei Zhu is Associate Professor of Economics at Center for Research of Private Economy, Zhejiang University, China. He obtained his PhD in economics from Zhejiang University in 2005. Currently, his main research interests are new economic geography, industrial organization and international trade. Xianxiang Xu is Professor of Economics and Chair of Economics department at Sun Yat-sen University, China. His recent research covers economic growth and political elite.
1. Foreword 2. Agglomeration and Regional Coordination, Xiwei Zhu and Yongliang Tao Part 2: Incentive and Coordination 3. The Political Economy of Chinese Regional Development, Xu Xianxiang, Wang Xianbin and Gao Yuanhua 4. The Political Economy of Urban and Rural Development in China, Zhao Chen Part 3: Segmentation and Integration 5. Labor Mobility and Laggard Urbanization under Institutional Restrictions, Lu Ming 6. Foreign Trade, Interregional Trade and Regional Specialization, Jiuli Huang 7. Transportation Infrastructure Investment and Economic Development, Li Zhigang Part 4: Agglomeration and Balance 8. The Trends in Geographical Agglomeration of Chinese Manufacturing Industries, He Canfei and Pan Fenghua 9. The Impact of Spatial Agglomeration of Chinese Manufacturing, Fan Jianyong and Li Fangwen 10. Urban Spatial Structure: Housing, Jobs and Related Urban Issues, Zheng Siqi 11. The Equalized Intergovernmental Transfer in China, Fan Ziying