- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- Black & white illustrations
- 279 x 216 x 6 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 12:B&W 8.5 x 11 in or 280 x 216 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 281 g
Du kanske gillar
The Hate U Give
We Were Liars
My first learn to write workbook
Amazing Learn to write book for Boys & Girls with easy tracing instructions for toddlers aged 3-5 mainly Pen Control, Line Tracing, Shapes, Alphabet, Numbers, Sight Words and lots of coloring pages259
This amazing book will keep your little one busy for hours, learning to write letters and numbers!
- Skickas inom 5-8 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
Introduce your 3 - 5 years old toddler or preschooler to writing letters and numbers. This book is suitable for markers, gel pens, coloring pencils, fine liners, water colors but will recommend using crayons on the coloring pages for minimize bleed through. However, feel free to use it in the way you like.
My first learn to Write Workbook introduce your little ones to proper pen control, line tracing and more with dozens of writing exercises that boots their writing and reading comprehension.
Get this perfect Activity and Coloring book as a Gift for your little ones in your Life!
Design range from simple to more complex for skill development.
Large 8.5 x 11" format.
This book is a pre-handwriting workbook to give your toddler a preshool head-start with full page tracing practice and is organized in a progressively skill building way for kids to develop confidence to learn Shapes, ABC and Numbers.
This handwriting activity & coloring book includes:
- 40 pages of learning shapes and letter tracing
- Each letter tracing page is followed by a coloring page with the letter your little one just learn - 26 pages
- 28 pages of practice writing the titles people in your family and tracing simple words
- 10 pages of tracing numbers and activities.
This book requires guidence from a parent to help the child practice tracing.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Antonia Griffin