- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- McGraw Hill / Medical
- Bhushan, Vikas / Sochat, Matthew
- unspecified Illustrations
- Illustrations, unspecified
- 274 x 213 x 36 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1702 g
Du kanske gillar
Science of Yoga
Horse Anatomy Workbook
Maggie RaynorSpiral bound
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2022, Thirty Second Editionav Tao Le512
First Aid remains the most trusted name in USMLE reviewjust ask any medical student!
- Skickas inom 7-10 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
written by students who recently passed the exam and reviewed and approved by top faculty, First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 provides the most high-yield topics and concepts found on the USMLE Step 1 exam. Every medical student turns to First Aid during their coursework, as well as during their Step 1 prep. Each annual edition is thoroughly revised, by bringing together the expertise and experience of numerous students and faculty. You'll find everything you need to excel on the exam.
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2022, thirty-second edition features:
- A complete framework for USMLE Step 1 preparation
- Completely updated content from students who just took the USMLE Step 1, and reviewed by faculty
- 1,300+ high-yield facts and mnemonics organized into basic principles and organ system sections
- 1,000+ color clinical images and illustrations
- Updated test-taking and exam-preparation advice
- New content on communication skills to reflect the new exam content blueprint
- Outline format allows for easy retrieval and synthesis of key information
- Summary tables and comparison charts that improve consumption and retention of key information
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Tao Le
Tao Le, MD, MHS, is Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Immunology at the University of Louisville. He is also affiliated with the Division of Allergy and Immunology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Vikas Bhushan, MD practices diagnostic radiology from his home-base in Los Angeles, California.