Du kanske gillar
Organic Chemistry with Biological Applications
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt Fundamentals of Organic Chemistry, Internationa... av John McMurry (häftad).Köp båda 2 för 1617 kr
Fler böcker av John McMurry
Recensioner i media
"The book is excellent. I think Professor McMurry took a real chance in writing a book that was so different from the texts considered to be mainstream, such as the books by Carey or Solomons."
Bloggat om Organic Chemistry with Biological Applica...
John E. McMurry received his B.A. from Harvard University and his Ph.D. at Columbia University. He is a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, and an Alfred P. Sloan Research Foundation Fellow. He has received several awards, which include the National Institutes of Health Career Development Award, the Alexander von Humboldt Senior Scientist Award, and the Max Planck Research Award. In addition to ORGANIC CHEMISTRY, he is also the author or coauthor of ORGANIC CHEMISTRY: A BIOLOGICAL APPROACH, FUNDAMENTALS OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY, THE ORGANIC CHEMISTRY OF BIOLOGICAL PATHWAYS.
1. Structure and Bonding.
2. Polar Covalent Bonds; Acids and Bases.
3. Organic Compounds: Alkanes and Their Stereochemistry.
4. Organic Compounds: Cycloalkanes and Their Stereochemistry.
5. Stereochemistry at Tetrahedral Centers.
6. An Overview of Organic Reactions.
7. Alkenes and Alkynes.
8. Reactions of Alkenes and Alkynes.
9. Aromatic Compounds.
10. Structure Determination: Mass Spectrometry, Infrared Spectroscopy, and Ultraviolet Spectroscopy.
11. Structure Determination: Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy.
12. Organohalides: Nucleophilic Substitutions and Eliminations.
13. Alcohols, Phenols, and Thiols; Ethers and Sulfides: A Preview of Carbonyl Chemistry
14. Aldehydes and Ketones: Nucleophilic Addition Reactions.
15. Carboxylic Acids and Nitriles.
16. Carboxylic Acid Derivatives: Nucleophilic Acyl Substitution Reactions.
17. Carbonyl Alpha-Substitution and Condensation Reactions.
18. Amines and Heterocycles.
19. Biomolecules: Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins.
20. Amino Acid Metabolism.
21. Biomolecules: Carbohydrates.
22. Carbohydrate Metabolism.
23. Biomolecules: Lipids and Their Metabolism.
24. Biomolecules: Nucleic Acids and Their Metabolism.
e25. Secondary Metabolites: An Introduction to Natural Products Chemistry.
e26. Orbitals and Organic Chemistry: Pericyclic Reactions.
e27. Synthetic Polymers.