- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- South-Western College Pub
- 222 x 184 x 25 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 4303:Standard Color 7.5 x 9.25 in or 235 x 191 mm Perfect Bound on Standard 70 White w/Gloss Lam
- 1350 g
Du kanske gillar
Research Findings, Practice, and Skills849Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.Finns även som
The eighth edition of LEADERSHIP helps you understand leadership principles and hone your own leadership skills through a thoughtful balance of essential theory and real-world applications. The text provides a strong practical foundation by introducing leaders you can relate to and reinforcing your knowledge with frequent skill-building activities. Key updates include new opening vignettes and end-of-chapter cases, numerous additional skill-building exercises, and new research findings presented in each chapter. In addition, LEADERSHIP is available with MindTap for the first time. A fully online learning solution, MindTap combines all of a students learning tools-interactive self-assessments, readings, multimedia, activities, and assessments-into a singular Learning Path that guides the student through the curriculum.
Skickas inom 7-10 vardagar779
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Andrew Dubrin
Andrew J. DuBrin is Professor Emeritus of Management in the E. Philip Saunders College of Business at the Rochester Institute of Technology, where he served as department chairman and team leader. Dr. DuBrin has taught courses and conducted research in leadership, management, organizational behavior, and career management. He presents at other colleges, career schools, and universities. He received his Ph.D. in Industrial Psychology from Michigan State University.
Dr. DuBrin has experience in human resource management and is a business and personal consultant in career management, leadership, and management development. Dr. DuBrin is an established author of both textbooks and trade books, and he contributes to professional journals, magazines, newspapers, and online media. He has written textbooks on management, leadership, organizational behavior, human relations, political behavior in organizations, and impression management. His trade books address management issues from charisma, team play, and office politics to overcoming career self-sabotage, and coaching and mentoring.
1. The Nature and Importance of Leadership.
2. Traits, Motives, and Characteristics of Leaders.
3. Charismatic and Transformational Leadership.
4. Leadership Behaviors, Attitudes, and Styles.
5. Contingency and Situational Leadership.
6. Leadership Ethics and Social Responsibility.
7. Power, Politics, and Leadership.
8. Influence Tactics of Leaders.
9. Developing Teamwork.
10. Motivation and Coaching Skills.
11. Creativity, Innovation, and Leadership.
12. Communication and Conflict Resolution Skills.
13. Strategic Leadership and Knowledge Management.
14. International and Culturally Diverse Aspects of Leadership.
15. Leadership, Development, and Succession.