- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- FT Publishing International
- 215 x 135 x 12 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 330 g
Du kanske gillar
What Managers Do - and Can Do Better159
When it comes to management, Mintzbergs opinions matter.
- Skickas inom 5-8 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
Henry Mintzbergs views are a breath of fresh air which can only encourage the good guys.
For years Henry Mintzberg has asked people what happened the day they became a manager. The response, almost always puzzled looks, then shrugs. You are supposed to figure it out for yourself. Like sex, I suppose, usually with equally embarrassing initial consequences.
This book slims down his award-winning work Managing (2009) and provides streamlined advice to help new and experienced managers get it right.
Simply Managing answers questions including:
- How do I deal with the pressures of management?
- What are the most important elements of my job? And how do I get them right?
- How do I connect in a job thats intrinsically disconnected?
- How do I maintain confidence without becoming arrogant?
- What are the cornerstones of effective management?
It provides thoughtful, yet practical advice from one of the worlds most influential management thinkers.
MAKING SENSE OF THE WORLDS MOST IMPORTANT JOB.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Henry Mintzberg
Henry Mintzberg is Cleghorn Professor of Management Studies at McGill University in Montreal, Canada. He has served as President of the Strategic Management Society, is an elected Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada (the first from a management faculty), and has been named an Officer of the Order of Canada. Mintzberg is the author of 15 books, including Managing, Strategy Safari, Strategy Bites Back, Managers not MBAs, Mintzberg on Management, and Why I Hate the Flying Circus. For more information, visit www.mintzberg.org.