- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Klobucka, Anna / Sobral, Patrcia Isabel / Moreira, Maria Luci de Biaji / Hutchinson, Amelia P.
- 275 x 215 x 25 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1376 g
Du kanske gillar
J K RowlingInbunden
The Hate U Give
Ponto de Encontro: Pearson New International Edition
Portuguese as a World Language749Fåtal ex i lager. Skickas inom 1-2 vardagar.
Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.Contemporary Portuguese Language - The Way You Want To Teach It
Ponto de Encontro is the first Portuguese language textbook that allows the instructor to choose to teach either Brazilian or European Portuguese.
The Second Edition of this best-selling text is completely updated to reflect the 1990 Acordo Ortogrfico (spelling reform), ensuring students learn how to accurately read and write in Portuguese today.
Teaching & Learning Experience
- Balanced, Communicative Approach Students learn to communicate effectively in spoken and written Portuguese through a variety of guided and open ended activities. Ponto integrates cultural information and promotes exchange at every stage of instruction.
- Connect with Culture - Offers learners a rich variety of insights into cultural, social and political realities of the entire Portuguese-speaking world.
- Explore Grammar - Grammatical structures are presented as a means to effective communication.
- Build Vocabulary - Tight integration of vocabulary and grammar presentation and exercises reinforce the focus on usage and real-life situations.
- Develop Skills - Extensive culture-based sections create authentic and meaningful environments for skill-development in each area: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Personalize Learning MyLanguageLabs' proven results are now available for elementary Portuguese courses! MyPortugueseLab will be available for fall 2012 courses.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Clemence Jouet-Pastre
Patricia Sobral, Clemence Jouet-Pastre
Caderno de Produção is an integral and interactive companion to Mapeando a Língua Portuguesa através das Artes , providing additional innovative exercises for each chapter of the textbook. Throughout each unit, all of w...
Patricia Sobral, Clemence Jouet-Pastre
"Mapeando a LIngua Portuguesa atravEs das Artes" is an exciting, comprehensive textbook for intermediate to advanced Portuguese courses. It includes twelve units, each structured around a particular form of art, such as photography or li...
IN THIS SECTION:
1.) BRIEF TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Lio preliminar: Primeiros passos
Lio 1: A universidade
Lio 2: Entre amigos
Lio 3: Horas de lazer
Lio 4: A famlia
Lio 5: A casa
Lio 6: A roupa e as compras
Lio 7: O tempo e os passatempos
Lio 8: Festas e tradies
Lio 9: O trabalho e os negcios
Lio 10: A comida
Lio 11: A sade e os mdicos
Lio 12: As frias e as viagens
Lio 13: O meio ambiente
Lio 14: A sociedade
Lio 15: A cincia e a tecnologia
2.) COMPREHENSIVE TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Talking about people: Subject pronouns
Talking about academic life and daily occurrences: Present tense of regular -ar verbs
Specifying gender and number: Articles and nouns
Contractions of a, de, and em with articles
Expressing location and states of being: Present tense of estar
Asking and answering questions: Interrogative words
Mais um passo: Some regular -er and -ir verbs
Describing people, places, and things: Adjectives
Identifying and describing; expressing origin, possession, location of events, and time: Present tense of ser
Expressing inherent qualities and changeable conditions: Ser and estar with adjectives
Expressing ownership: Possessive adjectives
Mais um passo: Some idiomatic expressions with estar
Talking about daily life: Present tense of regular -er and -ir verbs
Expressing movement [or habits? conferir como ficou resolvido]: Present tense of ir
Expressing future action: Ir + infinitive [and other structures? conferir como ficou na verso definitiva]
Expressing age, possession, and obligation: Ter and ter que + infinitive
Talking about quantity: Numbers above 100
Mais um passo: Some uses of por and para
Expressing opinions, plans, preferences, and feelings: Present tense of stem changing verbs
Expressing when, where, or how an action occurs: Adverbs
Talking about daily activities: Present tense of fazer, dizer, trazer, sair, and pr
Expressing how long something has been going on: Faz/h with expressions of time
Mais um passo: The preterir tense of regular verbs and of ir
Expressing ongoing actions: Present progressive