- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Antal komponenter
Du kanske gillar
Human Relations: Interpersonal Job-Oriented Skills, Global Edition
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Laddas ned direkt419
Accomplished author and national speaker, Andrew J. DuBrin brings his expertise of Human Relations and Business Psychology to this exciting Twelfth edition. Focusing on todays work environment, the book takes a two-pronged approach that improves interpersonal skills by first presenting basic concepts and then by featuring a heavy component of skill development and self-assessment.
Human Relations: Job-Oriented Skills 12e is not just a textbook. The twelfth edition includes a wealth of experiential exercises, including new cases and self-assessment quizzes that can be completed in class or as homework.
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experiencefor you and your students. Heres how:
- Relate Concepts to Whats Happening Today, Personally and in the Workplace: Give students hands-on ways to develop practical human relations skills and stay involved in class.
- Reinforce Concepts and Build Skills: Proven pedagogy, exercise sets, and endof-chapter material are all geared towards ensuring students grasp the concepts.
- Keep your Course Current and Relevant: New examples, research findings, and examples appear throughout the text. Twelve of the case openers and twenty-four cases are new.
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt Proactive Personality and Behavior for Individu... av Andrew J Dubrin (inbunden).Köp båda 2 för 1688 kr
Fler böcker av Andrew J Dubrin
Bloggat om Human Relations: Interpersonal Job-Orient...
1. A Framework for Interpersonal Skill Development
2. Understanding Individual Differences
3. Building Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence
4. Interpersonal Communication
5. Interpersonal Skills for the Digital World
6. Developing Teamwork Skills
7. Group Problem Solving and Decision Making
8. Cross-Cultural Relations and Diversity
9. Resolving Conflicts with Others
10. Becoming an Effective Leader
11. Motivating Others
12. Helping Others Develop and Grow
13. Positive Political Skills
14. Customer Satisfaction Skills
15. Enhancing Ethical Behavior
16. Stress Management and Personal Productivity
17. Job Search and Career Management Skills