- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Laibson, David / List, John
- 275 x 216 x 25 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1518 g
Du kanske gillar
Economics, Global Edition
Acemoglu, Laibson, List: An evidence-based approach to economics
Throughout Economics, authors Daron Acemoglu, David Laibson, and John List use real economic questions and data to help students learn about the world around them.
Taking a fresh approach, the authors use the themes of optimization, equilibrium and empiricism to illustrate the power of simple economic ideas, and their ability to explain, predict, and improve what happens in the world. Each chapter begins with an empirical question that is later answered using data in the Evidence-Based Economics feature. As a result of the texts practical emphasis, students will learn to apply economic principles to guide the decisions they make in their own lives.
MyEconLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment product designed to personalize learning and improve results. With a wide range of interactive, engaging, and assignable activities, students are encouraged to actively learn and retain tough course concepts.
Please note that the product you are purchasing does not include MyEconLab.
Join over 11 million students benefiting from Pearson MyLabs.
This title can be supported by MyEconLab, an online homework and tutorial system designed to test and build your understanding. Would you like to use the power of MyEconLab to accelerate your learning? You need both an access card and a course ID to access MyEconLab.
These are the steps you need to take:
1. Make sure that your lecturer is already using the system
Ask your lecturer before purchasing a MyLab product as you will need a course ID from them before you can gain access to the system.
2. Check whether an access card has been included with the book at a reduced cost
If it has, it will be on the inside back cover of the book.
3. If you have a course ID but no access code, you can benefit from MyEconLab at a reduced price by purchasing a pack containing a copy of the book and an access code for MyEconLab (ISBN:9781292079431)
4. If your lecturer is using the MyLab and you would like to purchase the product...
Go to www.myeconlab.com to buy access to this interactive study programme.
For educator access, contact your Pearson representative. To find out who your Pearson representative is, visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/replocator
Fler böcker av Daron Acemoglu
Bloggat om Economics, Global Edition
I. Introduction to Economics
1. The Principles and Practice of Economics
2. Economic Methods and Economic Questions
3. Optimization: Doing the Best You Can
4. Demand, Supply, and Equilibrium
II. Foundations of Microeconomics
5. Consumers and Incentives
6. Sellers and Incentives
7. Perfect Competition and the Invisible Hand
9. Externalities and Public Goods
10. The Government in the Economy: Taxation and Regulation
11. Markets for Factors of Production
III. Market Structure
13. Game Theory and Strategic Play
14. Oligopoly and Monopolistic Competition
IV. Extending the Microeconomic Toolbox
15. Trade-offs Involving Time and Risk
16. The Economics of Information
17. Auctions and Bargaining
18. Social Economics
V. Introduction to Macroeconomics
19. The Wealth of Nations: Defining and Measuring Macroeconomic Aggregates
20. Aggregate Incomes
VI. Long-Run Growth and Development
21. Economic Growth
22. Why Isn't the Whole World Developed?
VII. Equilibrium in the Macroeconomy
23. Employment and Unemployment
24. Credit Markets
25. The Monetary System
VIII. Short-Run Fluctuations and Macroeconomic Policy
26. Short-run Fluctuations
27. Countercyclical Macroeconomic Policy
IX. Macroeconomics in a Global Economy
28. Macroeconomics and International Trade
29. Open Economy Macroeconomics
Web Chapter 1. Financial Decision Making
Web Chapter 2. Economics of Life, Health, and the EnvironmentWeb Chapter 3. Political Economy