- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Keller, Kevin Lane
- 275 x 215 x 25 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1506 g
Du kanske gillar
Marketing Management, Global Edition
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
The gold standard for today's marketing management
Stay on the cutting-edge with the gold standard text that reflects the latest in marketing theory and practice.
The world of marketing is changing everyday--and in order for students to have a competittive advantage, they need a textbook that reflects the best of today's marketing theory and practices. Marketing Management is the gold standard marketing text because its content and organization consistently reflect the latest changes in today's marketing theory and practice.
The Fifteenth Edition is fully integrated with MyMarketingLab and is updated where appropriate to provide the most comprehensive, current, and engaging marketing management text as possible.
Please note that the product you are purchasing does not include MyMarketingLab.
Join over 11 million students benefiting from Pearson MyLabs.
This title can be supported by MyMarketingLab, an online homework and tutorial system designed to test and build your understanding. Would you like to use the power of MyMarketingLab to accelerate your learning? You need both an access card and a course ID to access MyMarketingLab.
These are the steps you need to take:
1. Make sure that your lecturer is already using the system
Ask your lecturer before purchasing a MyLab product as you will need a course ID from them before you can gain access to the system.
2. Check whether an access card has been included with the book at a reduced cost
If it has, it will be on the inside back cover of the book.
3. If you have a course ID but no access code, you can benefit from MyMarketingLab at a reduced price by purchasing a pack containing a copy of the book and an access code for MyMarketingLab (ISBN:9781292092737)
4. If your lecturer is using the MyLab and you would like to purchase the product...
Go to www.MyMarketingLab.com to buy access to this interactive study programme.
For educator access, contact your Pearson representative. To find out who your Pearson representative is, visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/replocator
Fler böcker av Philip Kotler
Bloggat om Marketing Management, Global Edition
Part 1. Understanding Marketing Management
1. Defining Marketing for the New Realities
2. Developing Marketing Strategies and Plans
Part 2. Capturing Marketing Insights
3. Collecting Information and Forecasting Demand
4. Conducting Marketing Research
Part 3. Connecting with Customers
5. Creating Long-term Loyalty Relationships
6. Analyzing Consumer Markets
7. Analyzing Business Markets
8. Tapping into Global Markets
Part 4. Building Strong Brands
9. Identifying Market Segments and Targets
10. Crafting the Brand Positioning
11. Creating Brand Equity
12. Addressing Competition and Driving Growth
Part 5. Shaping the Market Offerings
13. Setting Product Strategy
14. Designing and Managing Services
15. Introducing New Market Offerings
16. Developing Pricing Strategies and Programs
Part 6. Delivering Value
17. Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing Channels
18. Managing Retailing, Wholesaling, and Logistics
Part 7. Communicating Value
19. Designing and Managing Integrated Marketing Communications
20. Managing Digital Communications: Online, Social Media and Mobile Marketing
21. Managing Mass Communications: Advertising, Sales Promotions, Events and Experiences, and Public Relations
22. Managing Personal Communications: Direct Marketing, Word of Mouth, and Personal Selling
Part 8. Managing the Marketing Organization23. Managing a Holistic Marketing Organization for the Long Run