- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Freedman, Roger A.
- 275 x 215 x 40 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 3100 g
Du kanske gillar
University Physics with Modern Physics, Global Edition
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Laddas ned direkt652
The benchmark for clarity and rigor, influenced by the latest in education research.
Since its first edition, University Physics has been revered for its emphasis on fundamental principles and how to apply them. This text is known for its clear and thorough narrative, as well as its uniquely broad, deep, and thoughtful sets of worked examples that provide students with key tools for developing both conceptual understanding and problem-solving skills.
The Fourteenth Edition improves the defining features of the text while adding new features influenced by education research to teach the skills needed by todays students. A focus on visual learning, new problem types, and pedagogy informed by MasteringPhysics metadata headline the improvements designed to create the best learning resource for physics students.
MasteringPhysics is not included. Students, if MasteringPhysics is a recommended/mandatory component of the course, please ask your instructor for the correct ISBN. MasteringPhysics should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
MasteringPhysics is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Interactive, self-paced tutorials provide individualized coaching to help students stay on track. With a wide range of activities available, students can actively learn, understand, and retain even the most difficult concepts.
Fler böcker av Hugh D Young
Bloggat om University Physics with Modern Physics, G...
1. Units, Physical Quantities, and Vectors
2. Motion Along a Straight Line
3. Motion in Two or Three Dimensions
4. Newtons Laws of Motion
5. Applying Newtons Laws
6. Work and Kinetic Energy
7. Potential Energy and Energy Conservation
8. Momentum, Impulse, and Collisions
9. Rotation of Rigid Bodies
10. Dynamics of Rotational Motion
11. Equilibrium and Elasticity
12. Fluid Mechanics
14. Periodic Motion
15. Mechanical Waves
16. Sound and Hearing
17. Temperature and Heat
18. Thermal Properties of Matter
19. The First Law of Thermodynamics
20. The Second Law of Thermodynamics
21. Electric Charge and Electric Field
22. Gausss Law
23. Electric Potential
24. Capacitance and Dielectrics
25. Current, Resistance, and Electromotive Force
26. Direct-Current Circuits
27. Magnetic Field and Magnetic Forces
28. Sources of Magnetic Field
29. Electromagnetic Induction
31. Alternating Current
32. Electromagnetic Waves
33. The Nature and Propagation of Light
34. Geometric Optics
38. Photons: Light Waves Behaving as Particles
39. Particles Behaving as Waves
40. Quantum Mechanics I: Wave Functions
41. Quantum Mechanics II: Atomic Structure
42. Molecules and Condensed Matter
43. Nuclear Physics
44. Particle Physics and Cosmology