- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- 275 x 229 x 22 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1444 g
Du kanske gillar
Human Biology: Concepts and Current Issues, Global Edition
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Laddas ned direkt469
Explore Human Biology in Relation to Current Issues, in the Text and Online.
Through his teaching, his textbook, and his online blog, award-winning teacher Michael D. Johnson sparks interest in human biology by connecting basic biology to real-world issues that are relevant to students lives. Using a storytelling approach and extensive online support, Human Biology: Concepts and Current Issues Eighth Edition not only demystifies how the human body works but also drives students to become a better, more discerning consumer of health and science information. Each chapter opens with Johnsons popular Current Issues essays, and within each chapter, BlogInFocus references direct readers to his frequently-updated blog for breaking human biology-related news.
MasteringBiology is not included, If MasteringBiology is a recommended/mandatory component of the course, please ask your instructor for the correct ISBN and course ID. MasteringBiology should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
MasteringBiology is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment product designed to personalize learning and improve results. With a wide range of interactive, engaging, and assignable activities, students are encouraged to actively learn and retain tough course concepts.
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt University Physics with Modern Physics, Global ... av Hugh D Young (häftad).Köp båda 2 för 1378 kr
Fler böcker av Michael D Johnson
Bloggat om Human Biology: Concepts and Current Issue...
1. Human Biology, Science, and Society
2. The Chemistry of Living Things
3. Structure and Function of Cells
4. From Cells to Organ Systems
5. The Skeletal System
6. The Muscular System
8. Heart and Blood Vessels
9. The Immune System and Mechanisms of Defense
10. The Respiratory System. Exchange of Gases
11. The Nervous System. Integration and Control
12. Sensory Mechanisms
13. The Endocrine System
14. The Digestive System and Nutrition
15. The Urinary System
16. Reproductive Systems
17. Cell Reproduction and Differentiation
18. Cancer. Uncontrolled Cell Division and Differentiation
19. Genetics and Inheritance
20. DNA Technology and Genetic Engineering
21. Development, Maturation, Aging, and Death
22. Evolution and the Origins of Life
23. Ecosystems and Populations
24. Human Impacts, Biodiversity, and Environmental Issues
Answers to Figure Check, Quick Check, and Test Yourself QuestionsA-1