- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Laudon, Kenneth C.
- 275 x 216 x 20 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1280 g
Du kanske gillar
Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm, Global Edition
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
The authoritative, case-based view into how businesses leverage information systems
Kenneth and Jane Laudons popular Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm, along with MyLabTM MIS, continues to define the way MIS courses are taught. Designed for business students, the text provides insight into how contemporary businesses leverage information technologies and systems to achieve corporate objectives. The new edition provides the most up-to-date and comprehensive overview of information systems used by businesses today, including all-new real-world cases and discussion of significant contemporary topics, from big data and the Internet of Things (IoT) to machine learning and DevOps.
Featuring comprehensive coverage of new technologies and applications, while also considering their impact on business models and decision-making, Management Information Systems enhances learning through vivid examples designed to capture the imaginations of all students. As they build sought-after skills for the modern workplace, students will learn to lead management discussions and drive decisions about their firms information systems.
MyLab MIS not included. Students, if MyLab MIS is a recommended/mandatory component of the course, please ask your instructor for the correct ISBN and course ID. MyLab MIS should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Instructors, contact your Pearson rep for more information.
MyLab MIS is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
Fler böcker av Jane P Laudon
Bloggat om Management Information Systems: Managing ...
I. Organizations, Management, and the Networked Enterprise
1. Information Systems in Global Business Today
2. Global E-business and Collaboration
3. Information Systems, Organizations, and Strategy
4. Ethical and Social Issues in Information Systems
II. Information Technology Infrastructure
5. IT Infrastructure and Emerging Technologies
6. Foundations of Business Intelligence: Databases and Information Management
7. Telecommunications, the Internet, and Wireless Technology
8. Securing Information Systems
III. Key System Applications for the Digital Age
9. Achieving Operational Excellence and Customer Intimacy: Enterprise Applications
10. E-commerce: Digital Markets, Digital Goods
11. Managing Knowledge
12. Enhancing Decision Making
13. Building Information Systems
14. Managing Projects
15. Managing Global Systems