- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Obstfeld, Maurice / Melitz, Marc
- 255 x 205 x 30 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1366 g
Du kanske gillar
International Economics: Theory and Policy, Global Edition
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Laddas ned direkt499
A balanced approach to theory and policy applications
International Economics: Theory and Policy provides engaging, balanced coverage of the key concepts and practical applications of the two main topic areas of the discipline. For both international trade and international finance, an intuitive introduction to theory is followed by detailed coverage of policy applications. With this new Eleventh Edition, Global Edition, the author team of Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman, renowned researcher Maurice Obstfeld, and Marc Melitz of Harvard University, continues to set the standard for International Economics courses.
Pearson MyLabTM Economics not included. Students, if Pearson MyLab Economics is a recommended/mandatory component of the course, please ask your instructor for the correct ISBN and course ID. MyLab Economics should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Instructors, contact your Pearson rep for more information.
Pearson MyLab Economics is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment product designed to personalize learning and improve results. With a wide range of interactive, engaging, and assignable activities, students are encouraged to actively learn and retain tough course concepts.
Fler böcker av Paul R Krugman
Bloggat om International Economics: Theory and Polic...
Table of Contents
PART 1: EXCHANGE RATES AND OPEN-ECONOMY MACROECONOMICS
2. National Income Accounting and the Balance of Payments
3. Exchange Rates and the Foreign Exchange Market: An Asset Approach
4. Money, Interest Rates, and Exchange Rates
5. Price Levels and the Exchange Rate in the Long Run
6. Output and the Exchange Rate in the Short Run
7. Fixed Exchange Rates and Foreign Exchange Intervention
PART 2: INTERNATIONAL MACROECONOMIC POLICY
8. International Monetary Systems: An Historical Overview
9. Financial Globalization: Opportunity and Crisis
10. Optimum Currency Areas and the Euro
11. Developing Countries: Growth, Crisis, and Reform
Postscript to Chapter 9: Risk Aversion and International Portfolio Diversification