- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- 250 x 150 x 25 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 500 g
Du kanske gillar
Elliott & Quinn's Tort Law
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
- Straightforward coverage of the fundamental legal principles written by an author team known for making the subject easy to understand without compromising on academic rigour.
- Succinct coverage of all key cases and their principles and implications, and the opportunity to practise applying these to exam-style questions.
- An understanding of how the law operates and its real world context, academic and social debates in the area, and an overview of future reform options to help you develop your own views on the effectiveness of the current laws.
With Elliott & Quinns Tort Law you get all of this, and much more.
This 12th edition also includes:
- A new The Bigger Picture feature which highlights the legal issues behind high profile news stories, helping you to see the real-world application of the law.
- Revamped, checklist-style end of chapter case summaries, for easy revision.
- New essay and problem questions, with answer guidance available online to support your revision.
Fler böcker av Frances Quinn
Bloggat om Elliott & Quinn's Tort Law
Frances Quinn (LLB) is an award-winning journalist with a particular interest in, and experience of, the law. The late Catherine Elliott (LLB, DEA) was a qualified barrister and experienced university lecturer, who wrote extensively in the field of law.
Table of cases
Tables of statutes, statutory instruments and European legislation
1 Tort law: an introduction
2 Negligence: elements of the tort
3 Negligence: causation, defences, limitation and criticism
4 Negligence: psychiatric injury
5 Negligence: economic loss
6 Negligence: public bodies
7 Employers liability
8 Occupiers liability
9 Product liability
10 Breach of statutory duty
14 The rule in Rylands v Fletcher
15 Trespass to land
16 Trespass to the person
17 Joint and several liability
18 Vicarious liability
19 Remedies in tort
Appendix: Answering examination questions