- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Laudon, Jane P.
- 270 x 210 x 20 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1170 g
Du kanske gillar
Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm, Global Edition
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
The authoritative, case-based study of IS in business today
Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm provides the most comprehensive overview of information systems used by business firms today, while drawing connections between MIS and business performance. The Laudons are known for their outstanding real-world case studies, which describe how well-known companies use IT to solve problems and achieve business objectives. Students develop sought-after skills, such as leading IS-related management discussions and using IT to meet bottom-line results. Each chapter of the 16th edition features all-new Interactive Sessions, new Video Cases, and a new Career Opportunities section building practical job-seeking skills.
Also available with MyLab MIS
MyLab is the teaching and learning platform that empowers you to reach every student. By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student, who will also learn how MIS concepts will help them succeed in their future careers. Learn more about MyLab MIS.
Plus, give students anytime, anywhere access with Pearson eText
Pearson eText is a simple-to-use, mobile-optimized, personalized reading experience available within MyLab. It lets students highlight, take notes, and review key vocabulary all in one place even when offline.
For instructors not using MyLab, Pearson eText can also be adopted on its own as the main course material. Learn more about Pearson eText or contact your Pearson rep for purchase options.
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt Management Information Systems with Access Code... av Kenneth C Laudon (mixed media product).Köp båda 2 för 1508 kr
Fler böcker av Kenneth C Laudon
Bloggat om Management Information Systems: Managing ...
PART I: ORGANIZATIONS, MANAGEMENT, AND THE NETWORKED ENTERPRISE
1. Information Systems in Global Business Today
2. Global E-Business and Collaboration
3. Information Systems, Organizations, and Strategy
4. Ethical and Social Issues in Information Systems
PART II: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE
5. IT Infrastructure and Emerging Technologies
6. Foundations of Business Intelligence: Databases and Information Management
7. Telecommunications, the Internet, and Wireless Technology
8. Securing Information Systems
PART III: KEY SYSTEM APPLICATIONS FOR THE DIGITAL AGE
9. Achieving Operational Excellence and Customer Intimacy: Enterprise Applications
10. E-commerce: Digital Markets, Digital Goods
11. Managing Knowledge and Artificial Intelligence
12. Enhancing Decision Making
13. Building Systems
14. Managing Projects
15. Managing Global Systems