- Mixed media product
- DeMarzo, Peter
- 250 x 200 x 40 mm
- Antal komponenter
- Electronic book text (1), Digital (1), Paperback (1)
- 1992 g
Du kanske gillar
Corporate Finance plus Pearson MyLab Finance with Pearson eText, Global Edition949
This title is a Pearson Global Edition. The Editorial team at Pearson has worked closely with educators around the world to include content, which is especially relevant to students outside the United States.
- Skickas inom 7-10 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
For MBA/graduate students taking a course in corporate finance.
This package includes MyLab.
An emphasis on modern theory blended with practice elevates students financial decision making
Using the valuation framework based on the Law of One Price, top researchers Jonathan Berk and Peter DeMarzo have set the new canon for corporate finance textbooks. Corporate Finance, 5th Edition blends coverage of time-tested principles and the latest advancements with the practical perspective of the financial manager. Students have the opportunity to practice finance to learn finance by solving quantitative business problems like those faced by todays professionals. With built-in resources to help students master the core concepts, students develop the tools they need to make sound financial decisions in their careers.
For a streamlined book specifically tailored to the topics covered in the first one-semester course, Corporate Finance: The Core, 5th Edition is also available by Jonathan Berk and Peter DeMarzo.
Reach every student by pairing this text with MyLab Finance
MyLab is the teaching and learning platform that empowers you to reach every student. By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
MyLab Finance should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Please be sure you have the correct ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
Fler böcker av Jonathan Berk
PART 1: INTRODUCTION
1. The Corporation and Financial Markets
2. Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis
3. Financial Decision Making and the Law of One Price
PART II: TIME, MONEY, AND INTEREST RATES
4. The Time Value of Money
5. Interest Rates
6. Valuing Bonds
PART III: VALUING PROJECTS AND FIRMS
7. Investment Decision Rules
8. Fundamentals of Capital Budgeting
9. Valuing Stocks
PART IV: RISK AND RETURN
10. Capital Markets and the Pricing of Risk
11. Optimal Portfolio Choice and the Capital Asset Pricing Model
12. Estimating the Cost of Capital
13. Investor Behavior and Capital Market Efficiency
PART V: CAPITAL STRUCTURE
14. Capital Structure in a Perfect Market
15. Debt and Taxes
16. Financial Distress, Managerial Incentives, and Information
17. Payout Policy
PART VI: ADVANCED VALUATION
18. Capital Budgeting and Valuation with Leverage
19. Valuation and Financial Modeling: A Case Study
PART VII: OPTIONS
20. Financial Options
21. Option Valuation
22. Real Options
PART VIII: LONG-TERM FINANCING
23. Raising Equity Capital
24. Debt Financing
PART IX: SHORT-TERM FINANCING
26. Working Capital Management
27. Short-Term Financial Planning
PART X: SPECIAL TOPICS
28. Mergers and Acquisitions
29. Corporate Governance
30. Risk Management
31. International Corporate Finance